Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would only use them for bosses.
    Gamertag - Ilikelamp7

Giresta is more valuble than both of them for sure.
    However, Rentis is more valuble than Dizas in my opinion. If you have to pick one get Rentis. But if you don't have space, just use Giresta.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

The "Null" Dmg Effect happens more often then Shijin. Dizas blocks all types of Psychical attacks/SE damage and Rentis blocks all types of magical/Trap damage. At Lv 3 it's around the same as the first stage Lv to both Soul Shield and Barrier with a variance. Need to check that one since there could be a way to increase it. Reason why for me in GAM stage 1 it takes of 20 dmg but outside it does 50 - 60, maybec like other buffs with stats. So together with GAS it's more then 200+ and if the dmg is 0 even if you got it dwn to 0 with Rentis or Dizas it still will not take off a bar. But yes the "Null" effect will take off a bar.

Dizas and Rentis helps me a ton @_@. I dont have it yet, but I die like 7230 times in the 'higher s2' missions (like lv 150+ monsters) Without it...

those stupid fireballs! lol

So im doin desert terror trying to get them! :3

*wanna be an amazing acrotecher at some point*
    [GT: FindableSnow766] * [IGN: Caiterz: WT/AT/FT/GT/MF/WAFFLE lv. 11x] * /('D')/ *
    [I'm the biggest noob in the game, DEAL WITH IT. >:O] * [Pls fear my MIAW MUSTACHE!!!!!]