Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Should PSO-World choose the same World(Server)?

I mean if all of us wanted to game with each other =D wouldn't that be a good idea?

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

I can already see it happening, (Though I suspect to the scale of the whole English community) can't do anything until we know the Server names and such though.

I mean it would be funny if all 12 of the players in the map were from the PSO2 Forum. Example, VASH IS THAT YOU O:?*Team up*

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

I wouldn't mind being on the same world as everyone else on PSOW. It would make meeting my old friends from PSU a lot easier. I would also like to do a Meet and Greet when PSO2 comes out so this would be perfect to know in advance what server everyone will be playing on.

That would be cool. A lot of PSOWorld users playing together :3

Well when we find out what the server names are, we can pick and choose :P. That way it will be populated enough and then some.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

I'll put my current PSU friends (people I've met and played with) first and foremost on "people to play on a server with."

This is going to come off as a bit rude, but there are very few people here I'd actually take pleasure in running with on PSO2.

I will laugh is a channel/loddy was call PSOW. People complain now but I bet a few people will stick a little close to Olaf lulz.

@Olaf: No problem, you watch my back I watch yours. I doubt people would form a scared band though. That would be creepy IMO.

Lol fine by me. I usually only play with my friend EclipsXe. I just need some people to team up with xD. So you could also call this a team up thread.
    Last edited by Mike; Jul 31, 2011 at 08:58 PM.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I'll put my current PSU friends (people I've met and played with) first and foremost on "people to play on a server with."

This is going to come off as a bit rude, but there are very few people here I'd actually take pleasure in running with on PSO2.
    Nothing rude about it. Friends first as I see it. For me, most of my friends from PSO and PSU have been from PSOW, so I like to stay with the community....even with the few bad apples that are destined to be about.