Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Has there been a famed PS_ (O,U,P,Z/0) player?

I ask as I'm curious as there's Buront of FFXI fame. Though I might imagine keeping track of PSO history is harder due to all the distant branches.

I put here as I had no better idea where to put it. I apologize if this is out of place.

As far as my knowledge goes, not really. Unless you're talking about "famous" within the confines of the games. If so, yes, there's plenty of "famous" players among the fan community.

If you're talking about on the larger gaming scene...I don't think so.

Even among the fan communities would do.

KefKa would fit that bill. Dude got everything new, first on BlueBurst. Most people would recognize his RAmarl Terra. Looks at the PSO Ep4 weapons / shields that had screenshots. Who did the HQs? KefKa.

I've never heard of Buront. I think you're overestimating his renown.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Actually, I got one more that I'm really not suppose to talk about. Barubury. Let's leave it at that.

On Psp2 USA, according to gmaefaqs Raine, E and Myself had some fame on the boards. MAinly Raine because she just kept raging on scrubs xD.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    On Psp2 USA, according to gmaefaqs Raine, E and Myself had some fame on the boards. MAinly Raine because she just kept raging on scrubs xD.
    Can't say I've seen any of you before, but hey I'm just one person so what would I know

Buront? Must be a single-server thing, 'cause I've never heard of him. Regardless. I'm probably better at the game than he is/was.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    Actually, I got one more that I'm really not suppose to talk about. Barubury Barba Ray. Let's leave it at that.
    Such infamy, that there was a boss named after him/her in Episode II. Fitting, considering the reputation at hand.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Heck. I haven't really heard of Famed online players (for any game) outside of the character player Leroy Jenkins. Famed Fighting game players, Famed Pacman players. Yes. I've heard of them.