Hello everyone, as we all know, PSP2 is much better playing online next to a computer with a VOP up. Sure we have a vent server but thats dead.

I decided to advertise a Teamspeak 3 server for PSP2/PSP2i players. Now this is a server not just for PSP2, this is a full gaming TS server. Since i'm a mod on that server, I have created a channel for PSP2/PSp2i to come in and talk and play. If we have a lot of people coming on which I doubt we will, I will split up the channel between Vanilla PSP2 and PSP2 Infinity to figure out who is playing who.

Here are some rules: (copied from the server description.)
Lobby Rules:
-Random noises are annoying. Please refrain from making them. Use Push To Talk if you have background noise.
-Playing your music over the mic (in any way) can be annoying to some users.
-Since as of right now, it is just one channel for both PSP2/PSP2i so please no arguing over the fact that person A is not playing that version of PSP2.
-No Drama.
-Just so we have no echo problems, when first logging on, go to Settings-->Options. Then go to Capture and check mark Echo reduction.

When you connect to the server, you will be in the main lobby. You cannot move to channels meaning you cannot move to the PSP2 channel. Ask a mod to change your status to normal if i'm not around.

Download TS3 here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
TS Info: compprob.dyndns.org
No need for port numbers anymore ever since an update TS3 had.

inb4hurrdurrwealreadyhaveaventserver.