How in the world do you make it passed the ROCK wall in caves 2, on the Letter from Lionel quest? Also I have only found the androids head, and thats it. Did I miss another part of his body in cave 1? Lemme know please...

I assume that this is a downloaded quest. Are you using an import of PSO, or the domestic release? If the domestic release, how did you get the downloaded quest?

Yes, I downlaoded this quest. I have the U.S. version of PSO. You can get it by going to http://www.booyaka.com/games/vmu/saves.fcgi
    and creating a new account. You most go there using your dreamcast and the web browser, I use version 2.0.Then you downlaod the quest to your vmu. They approx. 60 blocks.
    I hope this helps those of you who have not been able to download the new quests!
    But I am still stuck on caves 2.

Oh yeah...booyaka... I have an account with them... made it when they first opened up. Haven't been back since. Almost forgot about it entirely. Thanks!

No Problem... I am still stuck on Caves 2...
    Any advise?

Have you tried going back to town and speaking with the quest originator? As I haven't played this quest, I don't know what to tell you. There are a few quests that don't allow you to go through certain areas...period. That mey be the case with this quest.

Go to Items -> Quest -> Head. Talk to the head and he'll give you the clues on where to find the next part of his body.

BUT don't jump to conclusions like so many have. When he says he's feeling a "burning sensation" he isn't talking about the lava in the Caves. He's talking about the body part being inside the stomach of another animal (gastric juices?). Go back to the Forest2 and find the Door that was locked previously... Enter it and you'll soon find the body part + 2 more clues. (Tip: After that body part, go back to Forest 1, then Caves 2).