View Poll Results: What's your favorite race?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Human

13 26.53%
  • Cast

18 36.73%
  • Newman

11 22.45%
  • Beast

7 14.29%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Ok, first of all, thank you for answering my questions, blace. That was really helpful. Second, sorry if these questions seem iffy or rather off... And third, sorry for the font. See, I was experimenting to try something that's unique to me.

I got another question. Inter-species relationships are considered normal according to blace (again, thanks sir!), but does normal account for female casts with male humans/male casts with female humans?

I don't think they ever mention casts getting with any flesh races like that, I talked to a lot of the NPC in PSU offline but that was years ago. I also can't remember anyone saying anything against it either.
    PZ0 Friend Code : 3008-8179-4031

You have to remember, most CAST have the "CAST Supremacy" thought pattern, so such relationships would be rather rare.
    Ship 02: Mato Caseal HU 30/FI 30/RA 55/GU 45/FO 30/TE 30/ BR 43

Yeah and with some of the advancement in caseals, Casts might not have any reason to pursue fleshy creatures.

All races belong to the same species except casts....the ability to procreate is one of the criteria which defines a species....so, asides from having longer ears and whatnot, they'd all still be fundamentally considered human...probably. >_>

There's just one thing that bothers me a lot, and that is why do Casts get some of the more shapely features namely the female population.

Anyway, there weren't any open relationships between Casts and the other races as some have said, Cast Supremacy, but there are cases like in PSU and PSP1, where that one cast is acting as a mother figure for this human boy who lost his parents.

The way I see it, they'll act on instinct that defies the supremacy factor that comes with most Casts, but will ultimately do what they will to help or for the lack of a better term, cooperate with the other races.

^ 'female' cast body structures would likely be created with serving in a house hold in mind, thus they would likely be designed to simulate the appearance of the "lady of the house", compared to the 'males' being designed to have body designs that are more functional in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Zerran View Post

I got another question. Inter-species relationships are considered normal according to blace (again, thanks sir!), but does normal account for female casts with male humans/male casts with female humans?
    Except that such physical interactions between humans rely on biological processes that casts would certainly lack. It would be like explaining how looking at a sunset makes you feel to a man born blind.
    Last edited by Jiero; Aug 11, 2011 at 03:07 AM.

wasnt there a cast female in psu that had a crush on ethan in psu ep1? im not talking about lou either. but i vaugely remember something to that effect.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Laia's Love Slave SeraphicDemon's Avatar
    In my room "playing" with my Mysynth. *insert evil laughter here*

^ yeah there was. She kept flirting with Ethan and saying weird things like wanting to have a baby with him. I don't remember her name though. So I guess Casts can have those desires. Who knows, maybe they are equipped for that sort of thing. Female Casts have boobs, and they don't serve any function aside from looking nice, Casts wouldn't be able to make milk obviously. So maybe they also have the downstairs parts as well. They are after all designed to think and feel to some extent despite being inorganic, so it could be just for pleasure. I wouldn't mind being with a Cast if she was hot. She has the advantage of never getting wrinkly or anything sagging due to old age. Casts who look old only look that way because they choose to replace body parts after being around for hundreds of years like Nav for example.
    We can dance if you wanna, we can leave your friends behind. Your friends don't dance and if they won't dance, then they're no friends of mine.

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

You got Karen and Ethan together. As someone said, inter-species is pretty common in the PSU universe. Also to add, in PSPo (not 100%)? When you and Laia came to parum, a male cast came hitting on Laia I think or you if you were a female. Not only that, look at Nav... Damn perverted old man lol.
    Just another same old day.