So the grind boost is coming out and last boost i didn't have anybody to suggest any helpful tips for getting the Edel items. So I would like to help others in need because i'm nice

So for the first item, its basically as straight forward as it gets. You pretty much NEED to be Fighgunner or Fighmaster for the double sabers and tornado dance and the key isn't necessarily speed I've discovered but a combination of positioning and speed. Just blindly spamming Y, Y, Y, Y...won't get you the piece, unless you are severely lucky lol. Just run through it a few times and learn when to SUV, if you are cast, and where to stand for maximum damage on an entire spawn. The key to this is trials to be honest.

But for the second part, i have tried with Fighmaster, Protranser and Gunmaster and by far Gunmaster seems to do it fastest and the best. Now you can easily get to the last spawn in the low 100's (110-150) but once again it is based almost entirely off of luck, SUV type and positioning.
so this is what I've discovered. Laser cannon can be your best friend, a level 41 shot with a powerful cannon will tear through the first spawn of the last area. You should be arriving at the last area around 6-7 minutes so you have plenty of time to take care. After the first spawn you should have your SUV which will completely obliterate the first Carriguine and all the little guys. From then on just hover close to the spawns of the small guys until the Carriguine spawns. So the hardest part about this is getting the Carrugine to co-operate. I tried dozens of times by sitting in a corner or trying to trap him behind a little wall or something. The best way ive found is to actually stand on his spawn, that way he cant do that really strong jump onto Karen/Ethan once you have him on the ground you want to just get on his side and shot gun him down fast fast fast. Being on his side will make him want to turn, taking any attention off of Karen. If he decides to be a PoS and fire megid machine-gun just lure his aim away from Karen. Just shotgun him down and take care of the little guys and GG.

Both of these have a lot to do with positioning as well as perfectly timed SUV's and shots. Hope this helped anybody wanting to get their Edel weapon before boost tomorrow :P