Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

I would say try to rip the images from the game, since most of the ones provided here and on the net suffer from compression artifacts (but i doubt they will be any better...or?). It would be a waste of money with that low quality if you want to print them professional, also make your own ones and give it more a modern look, you don't want them to look like 10 years old cards made in MS Paint...(・`ω´・)

Here a quick mock-up of mine...the white line represents the bleed of the card.

Rapid99
    Last edited by Rapid99; Aug 18, 2015 at 05:43 PM.
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

I think im gonna try to adapt this into tabletop simulator
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Hi, guys! I am not sure where to ask my question... hopefully, it is ok to post it here. I am looking for some photo editing tools but not that complicated as Photoshop. I am not professional in the editing. Are there any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by imelda3 View Post
    Hi, guys! I am not sure where to ask my question... hopefully, it is ok to post it here. I am looking for some photo editing tools but not that complicated as Photoshop. I am not professional in the editing. Are there any suggestions?
    GIMP and Paint.net are two free programs that people tend to swear by; for basic stuff, I find Paint.net to be straight forward enough while still having some other more advanced tools when I need them.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 25, 2017 at 02:04 PM.

Thank you! I will start with these two and will see how it goes. Is CMYK editor an important thing for beginners? I've seen GIMP and Paint mentioned in this, but there are some others that I wouldn't mind your opinion on There's a table at the bottom of that page, but I don't really get what the most important factors are :/

Hey everyone! Or anyone that still may come across this thread...

This is a weird coincidence (or maybe not since everyone around here are big fans of ep3) but I'm playing around with making a mobile app version of pso3. I'm still working on the basic logic of the game stages but once I get to the art stage, a lot of the card Lynx has released here look amazing. I'd love to try and incorporate them if that works for the eventual game design.

The links to files here are long dead, does anyone have a ZIP of the original uploads they could share?

Much appreciated.

I'm not familiar yet with the easiest ways of shared a mobile game, but I plan an sharing my progress once I get a full game loop up and ready for some testing.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetc View Post
    Hey everyone! Or anyone that still may come across this thread...

This is a weird coincidence (or maybe not since everyone around here are big fans of ep3) but I'm playing around with making a mobile app version of pso3. I'm still working on the basic logic of the game stages but once I get to the art stage, a lot of the card Lynx has released here look amazing. I'd love to try and incorporate them if that works for the eventual game design.

The links to files here are long dead, does anyone have a ZIP of the original uploads they could share?

Much appreciated.

I'm not familiar yet with the easiest ways of shared a mobile game, but I plan an sharing my progress once I get a full game loop up and ready for some testing.
    Oh my, I just happened upon this forum again whilst pruning my bookmarks. Hi ABetc, I actually have all the original files (barring one of two cards that were corrupted during a hard drive crash) and I'd be more than happy to share them with you. I know this is a very late reply but do hit me up if you are still going ahead with your project!

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>