Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Ok, well with the new year rolling in I can bring you all a special treat. The first full version of my game! The following file includes everything included in previous editions plus a few rule changes and updates that I've made, the unreleased card pack and a starting set of battle maps to play with. Hopefully most major bugs have been worked out but please do give me the heads up on anything you think could be changed or needs clarifying. I really do hope you enjoy it, I've had a lot of fun putting this together and I hope with your help I'll be able to improve it even more!

PSO 3 TCBG Project v2.0a Full Release

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

<3 <3 <3
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

Does anyone know how to use the Flat land assist card ?

Flatlands allows an Arkz player to place their monsters anywhere on the field. So yes you can summon a Delbiter right next to your opponent at the other side of the field. It only affects the player who used it and has an infinite time span unless someone overrides it.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

Wow this is awesome... Deff checking this out. I LOVED PSO ep 3. <33333

Some more <3333

Hot damn, you've been busy! I'm liking what I'm seeing! Would be interesting if you could make custom character cards (with set parameters for each class's stats and info and such). Be pretty cool to play as my own PSO character in a PSO 3 style way.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Yes I've thought that myself. Actually I started messing around with some potential creation rules a long time back. I might dig them out at some point and see what I can do with them.

Anyway, glad you like things so far.

Looks good so far, there are a couple of mistakes though that you might want to change:
    Spoiler!

Great work though, should be interesting to try out.
    Last edited by Neith; Jan 22, 2012 at 03:00 PM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by LynxSarnage View Post
    Yes I've thought that myself. Actually I started messing around with some potential creation rules a long time back. I might dig them out at some point and see what I can do with them.

Anyway, glad you like things so far.
    It would be interesting to see how that would turn out. Set a maximum HP/AP/TP/MV and Max Stat Total for the Hunter and Arkz factions, and then include Abilities (and for the Arkz, attack range), as well as how much they should subtract from the point total. I'm sure that with a bit of work, a set of character creation regulations could be created. It'd be interesting to see what kinds of characters could be created with this.
    Verdana is a pretty good font.

2X-6 Corsair :: Metal XII :: Unit 12 :: War :: Dozen
    Neyami Red :: Dr. Paul :: Izar Erori :: Brynhildr :: Fenchano

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Looks good so far, there are a couple of mistakes though that you might want to change:
    Spoiler!

Great work though, should be interesting to try out.
    Aaaaah the joys of Sega being a dummy. XD I'll get on those name alterations once and update the download. One thing I'll say about the artwork, theres no way to change what's there. The Nei's claw pic is the only one that exists so unfortunetely I can't do anything about it. As for Kamui, you must be thinking of Two Kamui which was a dagger. Kamui was a normal katana.