Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

definitely an interesting idea but keeping any 1 weapon thats not so good alive for a certain amount of kills is not an easy feat especially when playing pvp. this is especially going to be difficult for a low class wep that is going to be a big kill target. not a bad idea though but id say a maximum of maybe 3-5 kills to get that evolve. im assuming ur allowing any weapon, tech, or action card to count as kills for this as long as the lame'd is equipped like how it works in psobb? im definitely a big fan of the tellusis and excal link though. i personally recommend just making them 2 seperate cards and keeping them in sync with their psobb counterparts since ep3 in general does a pretty dam good job of doing this. i like how u did the stats and abilities on the excal, but to kinda keep it in sync i was thinking u culd just make it a good weapon and give it steady damage or something to match its hp rape in bb. if u were to do the evolve thing tho id say theres no reason to have to gimp the lamed all that much really and just make it reasonable for its cost. your opponent/s knowing what the card does r going to make it a huge must kill target before it evolves as is. since excal is a steady damage weapon technically u can buff it up a bit more than the lame and keep it the same cost on evolve due to it being a hp draining weapon since most if not all steady damage weapons are buffed up quite a bit more than other items of the same cost. 5 cost is definitely good cost. keeps it from being paired with things like god shield genbu til u get the evolve. make tellusis 2 cost tho so can still equip a 2nd weapon!!!
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Apr 20, 2012 at 02:29 PM.
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

You do make some good points. As I said this is only an idea and I really don't know how well it will work practically, just thought I'd try and make some new stuff up to spice up the game. Anyway I'll keep working on them in my spare time.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

Quote Originally Posted by LynxSarnage View Post
    You do make some good points. As I said this is only an idea and I really don't know how well it will work practically, just thought I'd try and make some new stuff up to spice up the game. Anyway I'll keep working on them in my spare time.
    well thats the whole idea! dont take me the wrong way im just throwing in my 2 cents! not trying to tell you how to do this just throwing out some suggestions! i love u for doing all this work in the first place! <3 so do what you want to do. just trying to help n put some extra thoughts in ur head! not trying to discourage you in the least! id absolutely love to see you implement the psobb items and im always up for having new abilities, etc.
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Apr 21, 2012 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks, I'll keep working on different ideas. I want to try some different ideas for the monsters too as well as possibly some new action cards. I guess this is where the project really gets interesting for me.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

UPDATE!

New news people, the PSO3 TCBG Project now has its very own DeviantArt page:

http://psoep3tcbg.deviantart.com/

The page is still being developed and customised so gimme a few days to make it look right.

Don't worry, I'll still be updating this topic too!

Awesome Rule Book Cover!
    Focus... and FOCast~

Has there been any recent updates to anything in the project? Just wondering.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

As of this moment, not yet. I'm still working on a few things though including a revised character creation book and some new cards to cover episode 4. Problem with the latter is the lack of good card art to go with it, particulary of the weapons. I'm no graphic designer either so I can't even make new artwork but I'll find a way.

If anyone would like to help me out please feel free to take a peek at the following file and give me your opinions. Its a list of cards I propose on developing based on ep4. I've tried to make them varied and in line with what is currently out there but some things may have slipped through the net in my excitement. Thanks guys!

http://www.mediafire.com/?cmpywu4ikh9ol94

ooo nice! il study this moreso this weekend when im out of work. only skimmed thru it atm, and the only suggestion i have at this time would be to give zero divide some kind of freeze capability. maybe even some frozen death! il do more reading and toss out some more thoughts for ya this weekend! im not good at the graphics stuff either so cant help u there. wuldnt even know where to begin
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Jul 31, 2012 at 07:35 PM.

Hahah, no problem I'll sure I'll find a way. You raise a good point about the zero divide, frozen death sounds like a nice ability to give it, don't see that used often. I'll look forward to what you have to say, I've tried to make them all a little different to what already exists, mixing up some unusual combos and such. Oh and the slot in section at the bottom is just brainstorming at the moment, forgot I had that in there....but more may become of that in the future...ooooo.