Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Ok everyone time for a new update. Couple of things I've been working on but the first is a revamped version of the character creation rules. I've streamlined the creation process and updated the skills section. I've also included some blank card templates so that you guys can actually make cards.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2mx4hodeuu29250

Do have a play around with the rules and tell me what you think, hopefully I've managed to seal some of the loopholes but as with everything I'm not expecting it to be perfect yet.

I'm also still working on my episode 4 expansion stuff and hope to have some example cards up and viewable by the end of the week. I'm currently working on the monster cards until I can find some good weapon artwork that I can use but don't worry they will come in time.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

Sweet! I'll have to redownload everything, but this is great to hear! I am excited to give this a go!

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Lnyx, I'm in awe of the amount of work you have done on the Ep3 Card system you have been working on. If I had the resources to print and make the cards I would. It is amazing the amount of work you have done, and all the effort you have made. And I've had a quick peek at your Devi page. The rule book cover is AMAZING!

*cyber high five*

The bonus is that you reside within the UK. I would love to meet up with yourself, and look over it all with you, and discuss this in length with yourself.

Again, well done man!
    Time moves faster where I'm standing.

Thanks very much everyone, nice to know all the hard work is worth it, I know Ep3 is a bit of a small fanbase. I'm glad everyone is enjoying the content though.

As for meeting up SC, I don't know about that but please do send me a message. I'm working on this project alone, which is why its a bit slow at time, and its difficult to spot all the problems and stuff on my own. So if you have any ideas or spot issues please let me know, I always love chatting about the project.

The Devi page has been a bit neglected as of late but I do want to get everything uploaded onto it in time.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

im loving this new version of the character creation rules. very well done! ive tried all sorts of stat and ability combinations and its very much in line with the way the game was. nothing at this time is striking me as being too broken at all. gonna putz around with this some more here in the near future. also browsed through the ep4 items and creature stats and abilitys a little bit and nothing struck me as being out of whack. gonna do a bit more reading though on it sometime this month and throw some ideas at ya. was quite surprised to see you didnt have dorphon eclair as a 7 coster though, that 7cost delbiter needs some competition!

ok. a couple things coming to mind here.

Solferino - Hp Assist. I'm assuming this is meant to do what Hp Assist actually says it is supposed to do and heal all allys within round slay range and doesnt work like Creinu's Hp assist? Just curious on how you had this intended to work.

LK38 Combat.. hmm.. shot range on this seems a little bizarre to me. just some ideas but i was thinking maybe some pistol or mechgun range and maybe some triple strike action at least kinda like the guld milla has to give it more of a minigun feel to it. maybe some ap reduction and ac unable to balance this out.. hmm.. i'l sleep on this throughout the week and see if some other ideas come to mind. Quintuple strike action would be sexy.. but would definitely have to give it a weak spot ability or something if its gonna hit that many times.. lol.

Rambling May - New interesting toy for this game. Few thoughts on this 1. Rather than doing mech gun range i was possibly thinking of maybe giving this its own new range type. its technically a shotgun but only has 2 target max so i was thinking maybe doing something like giving it like a V shape range.

--X
    -X-
    -C-

or

X--
    -X-
    -C-

C meaning your SC location, X being the target ranges. - just to show the grid. Attack formations being interchangeable kinda like the twinsword attack range.

Just a few thoughts for ya to ponder!

EDIT: Could break down and make that lk38 a 6 or 7 coster also to more suit its capabilities
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Dec 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM.
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

I won't consider this necromany as this is still the front page.

Thanks for doing this, was just reminded of PSO3 by that "Scrolls" game that's just came out and now there's full physical version, absolutely brillient.

I am posting here as a reminder, to play this sometime with someone. I love this game so much.

Any new updates, Lynx?

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Hey guys, I guess I'm a little late to the thread, I've seen so many people try to do the project and not finish that I guess I never got around to seeing this one. Ohh well, I ended making my own. It's taken a few months, but that's alright. I tried to keep everything looking closely like the video game, I'm not a fan of the bright colors behind the HP/AP/TP/MP.

Anyways, the reason why I'm here is because I'm having a really hard time finding a good file for the logo. Everything I can find is so tiny it's virtually unusable. I was wondering if you, Lynx, or anyone else reading this forum has found a good one or have a good working file. I'd really appreciate anything.

Thanks!