Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Lynx made a VERY great version of the cards. His DeviantArt has all the cards, plus several of the rule packs.

As for a logo, do you need just PSO or PSOep3?

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    Lynx made a VERY great version of the cards. His DeviantArt has all the cards, plus several of the rule packs.

As for a logo, do you need just PSO or PSOep3?
    Yeah, I've already finished making all the cards, I'll stick with the ones I made for now.

I'd prefer the PSO EP3 logo, if possible. If not, then the original logo could do.

With some editing, it can be taken from this

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    With some editing, it can be taken from this

Yeah, I have one around that size, it's 450px wide. But If I'm going to print with it, it'll get distorted at the sizes they need for printing. Unfortunately. It doesn't really seem like anyone has a high-res file. =/

Ok, I have another question. How does Arkz summoning placement work in the game? I never paid very much attention to it while playing, because I would just place in the squares the game would allow me to, but how it is determined on how far out a creature can be summoned? It don't remember it being row based, like the guide from Lynx's project states, but maybe that's the easiest determine it?

High cost monsters generally can only be placed on the rear rows, while low cost monsters can be played much further up the field - I'd need to double-check to see the exact distances allowed though.

Hey all, glad to see my work is still being used and liked.

Neike, I spent quite some time trying to work out monster placements before I finally settled on the system I have. I'm not entirely sure its 100% accurate but there were a number of things I noticed about certain stages that led me to the current workings. As far as I can tell its the easiest way of working things out.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

Quote Originally Posted by LynxSarnage View Post
    Hey all, glad to see my work is still being used and liked.

Neike, I spent quite some time trying to work out monster placements before I finally settled on the system I have. I'm not entirely sure its 100% accurate but there were a number of things I noticed about certain stages that led me to the current workings. As far as I can tell its the easiest way of working things out.
    Awesome, well, my board is a bit bigger than the 7 row or less boards in the game, but I think using your guidelines, I can figure out a system that will work. Thanks!

Hi all! This is fantastic to see! Was just wondering if anyone has thought to work on a digital revival of the game as well. Thanks!

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

I tried to get these professionally printed as trading cards and some problems came up.

1. ISSUE: Your submitted file(s) are low resolution (lower than 300 dpi)
    This may cause your print product to appear fuzzy and pixelated. You will need to re-design your file(s) at 300-350 DPI (dots per inches).

2. ISSUE: The text and/or design objects are too close to the edge and is at risk of being trimmed off. In order to prevent the text in your artwork from being cut off, all text must be an 1/8th (0.125") inches from the finished edge of your layout.

3. ISSUE: Your file(s) do not display a proper bleed. All bleeds should be 1/4 of an inch (0.25") all around and an 1/8th of an inch on each side (.125").

they can't be printed until they meet all of these requirements.

do you think you can fix them LynxSarnage?

I was going to get them printed through printfirm
    http://www.printfirm.com/trading-card-printing.html
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.