Hey peepz. I have an idea on how to dupe yer character but I havent tried it dont know if it will work. I was thinking that u could start a saved game, pull the vmu out, and when it says the vmu has been pulled out, put a new one in and save. I think it should work but am a little nervous about trying it. If anyone out there has done it, can u tell me if it worked or not?

Veteran Fighter

Sorry, it'll ask you to re-insert the original VMU

Coolest Motha on the planet

Well there is a gs code that stops that and allows you to save on a different VMU the way you suggest.

Hey peepz who are reading this right now and who have read this, I HAVE tried this and it does not work. But I must let u know that, in this site's "General" FAQ guide, it says "Thankfully, no cheating methods are known to exist at this time. No gameshark codes.. nothing.", that is completely, repeat, completely untrue. I have met several characters (one of which who's guild card I have) that can dupe like a pro, easily at that. I hope u don't diss me and hate me for this, but, I have, let him dupe my level 200 mag for my friend. I'm not gonna give out his s/n due to those people out there who HATE dupers. But, my above suggestion on how to dupe, doesn't work. But believe me, there are gs codes that let u do anything u want.

On 2001-03-05 04:52, theunsurpassed wrote:
    Hey peepz. I have an idea on how to dupe yer character but I havent tried it dont know if it will work. I was thinking that u could start a saved game, pull the vmu out, and when it says the vmu has been pulled out, put a new one in and save. I think it should work but am a little nervous about trying it. If anyone out there has done it, can u tell me if it worked or not?

On 2001-03-05 04:52, theunsurpassed wrote:

I talked to Gideon about that faq, he hasn't changed it in a while and is not going to I think.

Veteran Fighter

Yeah, I've recently checked out Code Master's site. "Change Time Played", "Save to another VMU", "Super Item Duplication", sigh.