Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Patmaster View Post
    I am working on my m/Cast AF right now, just because of that. I hope they'll release the new or updates PAs.

To OP: m/Cast AF is a really good working class. Good thing about male casts is that they do have very good DEF, ATA and ATP. STA is bad, but you can either wear Vijeri/Resist if you are scared of megid (Red or Vejeri/Stamina is just a good, but then you lack of your SUV), or just dodge it like a FIGHTER! I like to play with twin sabres and hikens/RCSM.
    I think you only need 16 stamina to stop the effects of megrid so if your base is 12 and your suv gives u 3 then all you have to do is make sure what ever armour your wearing gives at least 1.

No you need 21
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Yeah your right don't know where i got 16 from but anyway I've been running with my level 135 male cast and haven't been killed by megid once which seem strange.

Haha, as long as my STA is not 21 I am killed by megid regularly...
    Sakura Haruno - Hu(65)-Fi(61)-Br(30)
    Ship2

This is strange because I've just tested it at seed express and i was battered with megid for 20 mins and didn't die once. So there must be something else going on here. I have 12 base stamina as an Acrofighter male cast with suv and armas line that give a total of 19 stamina plus my armas line is 42 % dark plus i have a Vijeri / Rainbow. Im thinking the combination of all this has the effect of cancelling out megrid but i don't know. If someone could throw some light on this that would be great.

just chance .......... I've got 20 STA on my FM and u rarely get killed by the Megid but it can stil get ya at anything lower than 21
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

K thanks mustang but if its that rare why worry?