Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 LastLast

I have moved to a new location just yesterday. Unfortunately, I am unable to connect with anyone on PSZ for the time being until I connect to a hotspot that works for PSZ, or I simply buy my own internet connection which would be compatible with the game. Therefore, there will not be any updates for a long while.

@Daggart: With any luck, my co-op placement will have a compatible connection. It is very likely that our trade will have to wait though. I'll let you know the first instance when I can get online on PSZ and actually connect with people.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I'm thinking, for my next update, I'm going to separate the 6*- items and the 7* items once again. I played a little bit since in my absence from wifi, and I do have a few new things I haven't listed I think.

~Art by Daggart~

do you still have radam and soniti souls because really like to have those and never have them before
    Zain Skyhawk
    3DS F/C: 0302-0570-3795
    I am a

I should. But with the internet connection that I'm leeching right now, I can't really get online with my DS without getting the error code of hopelessness (86420).

Though if I am going to buy my own connection in the future, what would you offer me for those souls. They each have a significant value attached to them.

~Art by Daggart~

i got to see when we get to that moment because i may find more stuff i like to trade you or i may find them
    Zain Skyhawk
    3DS F/C: 0302-0570-3795
    I am a

Anyway I could get you to part with your Zero Saber? %D

Well, maybe. I'm unable to log on due to a terrible internet, but I know for sure I'll get it back someday. It's just that "someday" might take a very very long time.

In the meantime, whaddya got?

~Art by Daggart~

Well, my trade list is up, but I'm sure there's something on there you might be interested in. I have a lv 4 Celeb Foie Haze with Air Ride, for one. And a Zero Cane, 4Slot Rika's suit, among others.

Mainly, the game has given me good stuff, but not the Sabers i've been looking for.

Also, it's worth mentioning that the Zero Cane has Magical Sign.
    Last edited by Ryoki; Jun 4, 2012 at 05:15 PM.

The thing about my Zero Saber is that it's my main Valley weapon, and it was also a Free gift from Chaos if I recall. What I'm looking for when I replace it is a Luzparias with level 4~5 element and a higher Beast/Native parameter. Essentially I'm looking to make my HUcaseal stronger.

Your Foie Haze would definitely up my performance at the Plant, especially seeing as it can go up to 50% Machine, however, I don't think I'd trade my Zero Saber for that.

I know for sure that I will be making a FOnewearl once I start up my second save file, and your Rika's Suit will be something I need for end-game. Again, though, I need my Zero Saber until I find a replacement for it.

~Art by Daggart~

Anything you'd like for your lv 2 meseta h10 then?