Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast

Of course. But the things I want from your list might be a bit too much to ask for a simple H10 Missouri. Also in the time it takes for me to get back online, it'll probably be gone. I mean, I could PROBABLY go visit my brother's house one day and log on, but that would require planning in advance.

I still really like the looks of that Foie Haze. You can have the H10 for it if you want, and maybe something else/a few other things if anything else on my list happens to interest you. I'm not even gonna bother trying to get the Rika's Suit since that's probably the most expensive thing on your list at first glance.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

-Calamity Soul, 0/0/0/0/0, Lv1 Risk, Beat Quake

Anything for this? >_> besides my Foie Haze...

Also, Shinobi Suit.
    Last edited by Ryoki; Jun 13, 2012 at 12:04 AM.

You can have the Calamity Soul for free. I was going to throw out a bunch of them anyway.

The Shinobi Suit might be worth something though. I'm not sure what yet, but my interest in those two items I mentioned before still remain. I'll edit this post later tonight.

I might have to spend the night at my mother's place tonight (Graduation is tomorrow) so we'd be able to trade tonight or tomorrow at a time I'm not sure of yet. (Will edit asap)

~Art by Daggart~

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorShanks View Post
    You can have the Calamity Soul for free. I was going to throw out a bunch of them anyway.

The Shinobi Suit might be worth something though. I'm not sure what yet, but my interest in those two items I mentioned before still remain. I'll edit this post later tonight.

I might have to spend the night at my mother's place tonight (Graduation is tomorrow) so we'd be able to trade tonight or tomorrow at a time I'm not sure of yet. (Will edit asap)
    sounds good. and if you like my Rika's suit, I might be willing to trade it. But I can't trade the foie, simply because I'm trading it for a Kouga Shuriken, which is why I need said Shinobi Suit xD

The irony is thick.

If by some stroke of luck I can log on tomorrow, we'll do the trade. It turns out I won't be getting much time to spend at home with all the prepring I have to do, however, if it's possible for you to check in at around 4:00pm EST tomorrow then we might be able to do the trade.

Rika's suit sounds great by the way, even if I don't get my chance to use it.

~Art by Daggart~

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorShanks View Post
    If by some stroke of luck I can log on tomorrow, we'll do the trade. It turns out I won't be getting much time to spend at home with all the prepring I have to do, however, if it's possible for you to check in at around 4:00pm EST tomorrow then we might be able to do the trade.

Rika's suit sounds great by the way, even if I don't get my chance to use it.
    Actually I'm going to have to retract my offer on the suit. Sorry :/ I actually got one for free >_> However....I'll uhm...just hold on.

That's fine.

As for the Calamity Soul, I didn't have a change to log on in general since I was sort of rushed to get ready for my Graduation. Some other time though; I'll be doing a bit of traveling this summer to places which should have working routers.

~Art by Daggart~

Can I trade you...a Lv3 Celeb Frigiand+30 0/0/45/31/25 - Earth Bullet for the Emperer Axeon 44/0/0/0/0? ('Cause all of mine are just crappy..) Also, my Lv4 Stun Zero Rifle 45/27/0/0/0 - Quick Draw and Dioskuroi+40 0/0/0/48/0 for the M25SE Missouri? >,>
    Last edited by PSchiZ; Jun 17, 2012 at 08:09 PM.

Yes, and yes. Will you be around on the 24th of June?

Regarding the second trade, do you just want the M25SE Missouri for the title, or do you want to actually use it? If it's for the title, I can host a catalog trade in which I would just trade it to you then you'd trade it back. Also, are any or all of those items Fortified alread?

~Art by Daggart~

That's Sundae? More than likely.

I'm going to actually use the M25SE Missouri, and I actually already have the title, I lost the rifle somehow :/ so, i'm actually going to use it. And yeah, they are all fortified already...