Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast

Ah, oh well. I still accept the offer, but it'll have to wait, and it depends on how sleepy on that day I am since I just found out I will have an odd work schedule on that day.

I feel like I should note, if you're going to use the M25SE for looks, then that's cool too. If you're using the M25SE because it looks strong, then I can assure you that there are other, better rifles to use. I feel like I should just shut up and take your money as well :P

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Kinda both looks and power, because it's the only strong rifle I could get my hands on with Hollow Snipe as a PA. Nemesis is too stubborn to drop, and I'm not even considering M109 for it is waay too rare. Can't use Garland Drei, b/c I don't have a CAST.
    Last edited by PSchiZ; Jun 24, 2012 at 11:42 AM.

The Nemesis is a Bazooka, and the Yas M109's Heaven Element isn't as useful as it is fun. I've used it before, and it was only useful when I was shooting down Rabbits for fun.

Anyway, when I was referring to better rifles, I was talking about the Customizables like the Lavateinn, which unfortunately is also a very stubborn drop. My HUcaseal would kill for a Lv4+ Celeb Lavateinn with Mine Sneak right about now :P

~Art by Daggart~

Yeah, that's the one I meant...they look almost exactly the same to me.
    Last edited by PSchiZ; Jun 24, 2012 at 11:43 AM. Reason: No reason :)

Thanks for the trade! I haven't used gunblades in a while and I've always wanted a good Frigiand for the longest time. I could probably use the Dioskuroi at the Dark Shrine when playing alone to Jellen the bigger guys, but I might offer that up for trade if my plan doesn't work all too well.

~Art by Daggart~

No problem! Although, I got a bad habit of fortifying almost every really rare weapon as soon as I get it, and I don't check how much of a percent boost it gets either. I didn't fortify both the Frigiand and Zero Rifle though. I probably would've even if they weren't. '-' I'll get out of the habit sooner or later. ^_^;

The thing is that unfortified weapons are usually worth more due to the little extra customization that the buyer gets, so it's an imporatnt peice if information.

Oh, and about that Rouge Pulse . . . if you really, really think you'll be done with it anytime soon, is there anything that I could trade for it? I'm starting to think that I need it for my HUcaseal.

~Art by Daggart~

My HUmarl isn't even lvl 54 yet! Dx I have no idea how it's going to perform, so I guess i'll just grind in the meantime. If it turns out I don't want it, then i'd probably trade it for... ... ...well I have no idea actually. :L

Wait nvm that 63 dark hadan bite (If I would possibly consider, maybe, the chance to...possibly trade it)
    Last edited by PSchiZ; Jun 26, 2012 at 10:38 AM.

I'm considering throwing away all of my level 2 and below Hunter and Ranger weapons in time for the next update (which I really need to do by the way). If anyone wants one, let me know and I'll reserve it.

~Art by Daggart~

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

"-Kepler Suit"
    Am I right in assuming this is a high price item?