Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RLbitClassica View Post
    Hey shanks, i'm really interested in both your radam soul and sonichi soul, asides from my psycho wand
    asides from my psycho wand
    my psycho wand
    psycho wand
    psycho wand
    psycho wand
    PSYCHO WAND
    All joking Aside, I've updated the thread. I've added a lovely Rika's Claw in case an aspiring HUnewearl wishes to take it off my hands. I did a little bit of cleanup as well. I deleted my HUnewearl a few days ago and made a HUmar, so there might be a few notable changes here that I haven't realized yet in terms of Hunter weapons. Tech disks are starting to pile up as well, if you need one for free, DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I've changed my top want to the 4-slot Noble Cloak as I'm in need of a bit of extra defense at Paru and Gurhacia while using my Alice Olivia. I still need that Al Azif, and of course, the Psycho Wand is there because...

Anyway, I'd like to mention that I plan to delete every item in the OP that doesn't have an element on it OR I don't think it will ever sell. Not like too many people are dropping by here anyway... but it's just that my trunks are starting to overfill. If anyone wants anything on this list without an element, leave a post here or it's being sold to the vendor.

~Art by Daggart~

I have a 4-slot Noble Cloak, except I'm only letting it go in exchange for a 4-slot Mobius Plate. I see you don't any right now but this would be good to know if you encounter one during your hunts.

All the more reason to grind Paru, huh. OK! You've got a deal... kind of. I know many who are looking just as hard for the 4-slot Mobius Plate as I will be, and still have only reported 3-slotters or less...

~Art by Daggart~

Mustache has two 4-slot Mobius Plates among his wares so a 4-slot Mobius Plate must be real.
    Last edited by Atbar; Oct 12, 2011 at 09:40 AM.

So, I'll be on tomorrow, 12 a.m.- 3 p.m EST. If you're available we can trade your Rika's Claw for my Clair Doubles. In addition since I'm using both my 4-Slot Noble Cloaks I can't trade mine but I can trade you one of my two 4- slot Mobius Plates so you can make that other trade. If there's anything else you're interested in my list let me know. I'm interested in both of your pp Recovery Lv5.

Thanks again for the Mobius Plate and a special thanks to Mustache for pulling through with a Mobius Plate for Shanks to trade to me for my 4-slot Noble Cloak.
    Last edited by Atbar; Oct 12, 2011 at 07:38 PM.

Updated the list. Everything that had a little chance of selling was pulled out of the list. It may look rather shallow now, but I only want items on here that I and others would consider good. I've removed some sections to make my job easier. I sometimes find myself not having enough time to update in the mornings.

~Art by Daggart~

If you still have a radam soul can i buy

@Ghost: It depends on what you have to trade. Meseta is worthless, so I think the term "buy" isn't appropriate. I'm looking for high 3+ elemental wands and guns. But if you have anything that you think might be attractive, post it here

~Art by Daggart~