Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm not a huge star wars fan but you seriously shouldn't mess with the originals.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

I think Lucas just wanted to try and redeem himself after the epic "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" at the end of episode 3.

Ship 2 - Gatz

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-08 View Post
    I think Lucas just wanted to try and redeem himself after the epic FAIL "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" at the end of episode 3.
    Fixed.

I remember when in Universal Studios I was in line with my girlfriend waiting for a ride and we were talking about Star Wars Ep I - III. We were comparing the scenes of IV - VI to the special effects of I - III...and a woman interrupted us and said

"I cried when darth vader said 'Nooooooooooo' in Episode IIII"

and I said in response

"Yeah, and im sure the rest of the world cried too...."

Girlfriend was smiling and I said "my god...darth vader pussified himself in that movie....Lucas can go to hell now I can't take Darth Vader seriously anytime I watch ep 4 - 6..."
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I cringed at the NOOOOOOOOOOO scene. I thought directors knew that was a bad idea. The film Rambo First Blood had a NOOOOOOOOOO scene that was removed from the completed version of the movie after everyone laughed during a preview screening.

You know what made me convinced that Lucas wouldn't think that was a bad idea? Pretty much every *ahem* emotional scene in Episode 2. Episode 2 was all about Obi Wan, because those scenes tried so desperately to save the movie from the Anakin scenes. What kind of made it more painful was that it seemed like the actors were held hostage to say precisely those lines with that kind of delivery. It showed through film. So unnatural.