Default Warhammer 40k Kill Team and Space Marine

ok ive always been a fan of warhammer 40k the little arcade game KillTeam is fun however it doesnt seem to have online co op which is a downfall but still a fun game. although ive only played a couple missions and only 1 class it was worth the money to buy it for me. and warhammer 40k space marine is an amazing game alot better than the horrid game they had with the tau. this gameplay reminds me alot like gears of war but i never cared for gears but i like the gameplay of it. any one else get either of these and am having as much fun as i am

Got Space Marine gifted on Steam, can't play it until Friday.

UK release dates, fml.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Kill Team is really fun.

Haven't got space Marine, yet. Heard it was really good, though.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

im just waiting on space marine to come in the mail. until then im killin orks in killteam. i havent done the co op mode or survival modes yet but ill try them when my brother gets here. and to think id have fun killing the hell out of what i used to use in 40K when i played it

I just moved to Florida and am trying to get myself situated first. But Space Marine is gonna be the next game I get. I loved kill team and had a blast playing coop with friends and family, even though the game is very derivative of so many games we've grown up playing.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

space marine plays alot like gears of war. even though i didnt care for gears i love this game. probably because ive always been a warhammer fan. makes me wonder if they will branch off to the other warhammer 40k people such as eldar or necrons. i havent made it far in the story or playe donline yet so i dont know how the online is.
    Last edited by -Crokar-; Sep 10, 2011 at 07:22 PM.

Finally got to play Space Marine. It's simple but great fun. It never gets old running headlong into a mob of Orks (causing Gretchin to explode on contact), then butchering through a horde of Ork Boyz with a chainsword. Jump pack is fun as well.

Pretty tough game though; the elite Orks (I don't play Orks, but I'm sure they're called Nobz in 40k?) absorb bullets like sponges and don't go down for a long time. Also, you can't really use your stun->execution moves on them because half the time they grab you instead

...Why did I have to be a Captain in Power Armour? I want Terminator Armour

Only thing I don't like so far is that the controls are a bit clunky on PC; it seems that there's buttons all over the place in the standard setup. Will have to config my own controls I think or try a pad.

I would also argue that being an Ultramarine in the game is a huge shame. The other Space Marine chapters have MUCH more interesting backstories- should have been Dark Angels, and coincide it with a new Codex for them. They've waited long enough

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)