Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

I don't have a mantra.

I agree that it wouldn't be useful for every mission. but the 221+ TECH, faster casting time and more TECHNIC range Ill take with open arms for missions that don't require freeze or sleep resists.
    Last edited by DeltaViolet+; Sep 15, 2011 at 05:21 PM.
    Delta Violet+ / デルタ. / io / ヘカテ. / JIMMY

My Youtube.

Then...it's a Force oriented set? Lol...screw that then ;<

Cry <3 Force? :/

My Youtube.

I would love it if I were good at it. D:

My initial reaction:

Yay an update to better gunners!! Finally!

My new reaction:

okay gunners still are pretty lame compared to forces... who got more stuff in damage and PAs...

(not that your new PAs do anything at the moment lol)
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

It would be nice to see Sega giving gunners Charge Shots...but...I know they are being a bunch of lazy bums to implement such luxury.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Techer maybe base armor hmm...... DeltaViolet+ Did you do a Defensive test with the Set? also try it with Mantra when you do get it and weapons just to be sure there isn't anything where missing, Big TY in Adv. from everyone too.

Man I getting more bumped about this update it's total fail and it had so much pol-tensional.

lol Sa-spell's support lol they can't even do that good, more of an epic fail. We all know what the S and A stand for in Sa now lol.

Yeah, The new Armor boost is no good for me unless something comes form it soon. don't really need resist at all since I can block, take 0 Dmg, have higher Sta from SE type of attacks. The only one's that can put SE's on me is if they have Lv4+ and that's mostly bosses which is fine with me. At least I won't die to a pip squeak and I'm a Cast too of all things.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Sep 15, 2011 at 06:48 PM.

Oh? But I thought the great and mighty JPeen never had bad updates and is always sooooooo good.

Lol, did you guys honestly think they would port the overly broken original Sa techs to PSU? Hell no and you should not only have known better, you should have absolutly expected they would nerf them to hell and back. The SA techs are basically the "Limit Break" spells for Acrotecher.

no....Just Japan has updates...they may be bad, they may be good......360 on other hand >_>
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by Anna_Wren View Post
    Oh? But I thought the great and mighty JPeen never had bad updates and is always sooooooo good.

Lol, did you guys honestly think they would port the overly broken original Sa techs to PSU? Hell no and you should not only have known better, you should have absolutly expected they would nerf them to hell and back. The SA techs are basically the "Limit Break" spells for Acrotecher.
    Actually there's a future maintenance to sort out the SA-techs :P The description!!!!

Also I like the update.
    Last edited by DeltaViolet+; Sep 15, 2011 at 08:19 PM.

My Youtube.