Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

Default Anime and Everything Not Related to PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by Serephim View Post
    I think it's hard as hell. I like it because it (HERE IT COMES) reminds me of PSO's artwork. The faces look alot more PSO-ish than Anime-ish. (there's a difference, PSO had a distinct artstyle)

And those are pre-rendered models.

Also, i hate lolis, but that Fonewearl looks badass in that picture. I've been missing the PSO jester-girl Fonewearl for a while, now. She was always cool looking.
    1. So... Please define "anime style"... For instance, ever watched Death Note? That's anime style. "Anime style" is not a single style. There tend to be similarities and a certain distinct anime/manga-esque feel about almost all anime and manga art, but the style of anime and manga is VERY diverse. As for PSO2's style, it is definitely "anime style"... Besides, while PSO's character art was pretty unique, although still "anime styled", the in-game character designs were very anime-styled. It might perhaps be more appropriate to call it modern Japanese style, since it's a style used in most drawn and animated popular Japanese media.

2. FOnewearl is not a loli. She's just small and actually has a rather normal chest size. In no way does she look like a preadolescent...
    Last edited by Aumi; Sep 6, 2011 at 04:35 PM.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

FOnewearl's more of a magical girl, really. And many of us link that to underaged girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    FOnewearl's more of a magical girl, really. And many of us link that to underaged girls.
    Underaged =/= loli. You don't call high-school aged girls "lolis".

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I saw her as more of a magic elf-imp chick thingie that just so happened to be a midget girl.

change around her outfits a couple times though and yeah time-4-cardcaptures.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    1. So... Please define "anime style"... For instance, ever watched Death Note? That's anime style. "Anime style" is not a single style. There tend to be similarities and a certain distinct anime/manga-esque feel about almost all anime and manga art, but the style of anime and manga is VERY diverse. As for PSO2's style, it is definitely "anime style"... Besides, while PSO's character art was pretty unique, although still "anime styled", the in-game character designs were very anime-styled. It might perhaps be more appropriate to call it modern Japanese style, since it's a style used in most drawn and animated popular Japanese media.
    Arugh, please don't start this whole "generalization" arguement with me, i will not participate because it is not necessary.

You know exactly what i mean when i say "anime style". I mean generic and mainstream. Like PSP2. But more specifically, PSZ.

2. FOnewearl is not a loli. She's just small and actually has a rather normal chest size. In no way does she look like a preadolescent...
    Yes, it's been established already. Michaeru alreay corrected me.

PSO FOnewearl was awesome, even in all her shortness, but i never really enjoyed her outfit from the waist down. Im very glad they toned her down a bit while keeping her personality from the original.

She never fit the "magical girl" personality to me. At least, not in official art. Her facial personality was more of a " im fonewm except a girl and really short".

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    I saw her as more of a magic elf-imp chick thingie that just so happened to be a midget girl.

change around her outfits a couple times though and yeah time-4-cardcaptures.
    I mean the magical girl archetype. You know, young girl who transforms into a flamboyant warrior of truth and love, shooting random objects out of their stylized magical handheld item to destroy their enemies.
    You know, Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, stuff like that.

I mean the magical girl archetype. You know, young girl who transforms into a flamboyant warrior of truth and love, shooting random objects out of their stylized magical handheld item to destroy their enemies.
    You know, Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, stuff like that.
    I know whut you sayin' I still dun see it...

I see a magician girl...

But not a mahou shoujo...

I see a witch.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    I see a witch.
    Yeah!

What I want to know is if they added chaining and wether you can set up some sick juggles like I do in PSP2i