Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    str898mustang the 400+ to mst was just to the Mizu/Overcharge alone it was a typo at Psupedia. the JPwiki and JPPurist say the armor has the 450 atp , 200 ata , 100 evp and 10 sta for boost and the armor gives 300 dfp, 120 evp, 300 mst.
    Not true, the difference is this. For the onehand missouri weapons (handgun/mechgun) you dont need a kevlar, just a mizu overrange. For the two handed you need kevlar but no mizu overrange to get the bonuses (also 400mst)

For me the shijin bonus is broken for Female MF. I use Red lines, Feri/Force , Feril/Wall and mantra. For me EVP>DFP. i love exact counter with a Damtech.

And well my favorite Set Bonus is definitly the Red Bonus with Twin Red Saber.. The 10 extra stamina (i have as Female FF 32 with the bonus) helps alot in Missions (like Holy Ground), i get maybe every 2nd or 3rd run once a SE. Sleep, Stun and Freeze Resist gets useless. my 2cents
    Last edited by Red*; Sep 13, 2011 at 12:15 PM.
    黙示 Newman ♀ Techer/Force/Hunter 60/60/60
    Kaylee* Human ♀ Fighter/Hunter 50/50
    Red* Newman ♂ Ranger/Gunner 42/0
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    PSU JP Memories: http://tinyurl.com/redpsu

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Red* , Me and str898mustang worked it out with the Kevlar Suit with later posts. I didn't realize it had that stat bonus sorry to make you worry, It's been fixed.

I totally Agree with the new changes to Red Line. That with F/F it makes a couple of older Armor's useable again for techer's, Red Line mostly with the 500 to EVP. would be awesome when they add a Red Rod or Wand to get the added 250 TP bonus from the Set.

Shijin is slowly losing it's edge to other armor's and newer head unit's. But it is still the Top armor in general to the variety of using Weapons and not being restricted.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Sep 13, 2011 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    str898mustang with the Feri/Force & Armas there the same in power and use but unless we where wrong in the tech power that the Armas gives. That Armas has better Evp & Sta then the Shijin since it would also lose the boost to use the Feri/Force. Also the Armas is much more easier to get then the Shijin.
    lol no...........

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Well that's true now with AMP boosts and better GAM pay off's for Dragon Scales. and two of the Four swords are easier, but the last one or two of them mite be as hard to get as one made Armas, when comes to time wise. If it's the board then I would say that the Shijin is better since you still get to keep it.