Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

The thing is they don't translate the content.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Wait theres a threat of boycotting in there...?

That... just kills f2p mmos...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by BanF View Post
    No way José. If God had meant Humanking to play together, he wouldn't have broken up Pangea.

Regional servers not only help with lag, they also keep the offensive, cheating, hacking NA populace away from more game-respectful communities. And I should know, having had to suffer you people in PSO, PSO:BB and PSU, being as I am stuck in NA.

And we do get something in return with regional servers: our game becomes so niche, with so few players, that you people can offend, cheat and hack to your hearts' content and SEGA will just bend over and ask for more, sir.

So no, bad idea, no global servers please, everyone on their side of the ponds, each with his own brand of crazy, and just the Aussies having to connect a really long distance to play. Unless SEGA gives them their own servers, of course.
    WhatisthisIdon'teven.....

I know this might bite me in the buttplate(Gimnas legs, look it up in PSU parts section), but you do realize that not all of the people in the NA servers are like that, right? I mean - no matter where you go, you're going to find individuals like that.

I rather like talking to people in other regions. It helps me broaden my horizens. Plus, it's nice to see how people in other regions do things. It's very interesting, to me at least.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Took me a while to scroll down just to search for your message in FB with the link given at the first post. Here's the direct link, and you have my support as well xD

http://www.facebook.com/sega.pso2/posts/208754165855928

Oh btw, I'm not sure if it works the same way for you, but when i click the 'x' on the upper right of my post to delete, it turned into edit post before i chose to remove the text to delete it.

I pretty much clicked "Like" on every post I saw that had something to do with wanting global servers, lol. I really hope Sega gets the hint.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Sega is probably more concerned with the technical hurdles of global servers rather than fan acceptance.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

I don't want the servers to have anything to do with FB. I don't even go to FB anymore and you'll need a better reason than to sign a petition.

I would only go to FB if my life depended on it and then I would still have to think about it first. lol
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Angry Oldschool PSO vet. MadDogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BanF View Post
    No way José. If God had meant Humanking to play together, he wouldn't have broken up Pangea.

Regional servers not only help with lag, they also keep the offensive, cheating, hacking NA populace away from more game-respectful communities. And I should know, having had to suffer you people in PSO, PSO:BB and PSU, being as I am stuck in NA.

And we do get something in return with regional servers: our game becomes so niche, with so few players, that you people can offend, cheat and hack to your hearts' content and SEGA will just bend over and ask for more, sir.

So no, bad idea, no global servers please, everyone on their side of the ponds, each with his own brand of crazy, and just the Aussies having to connect a really long distance to play. Unless SEGA gives them their own servers, of course.
    Funny thing about this post.....as a importer of gamecube pso episode 1 and 2 and someone that was playing on the servers on day one, I remember the japanese community cheating their asses off on the game no more than three days after release. There was snow queens and double cannons all over the place, the cheating got so bad to where sega made a completely new server, and if you wanted to play on that new server you had to mail in your disc and get their new updated one, or else you were stuck on the old server which would recieve no updates (this also basically screwed over the importers, the few of us that was on there anyway).

Can't put the blame on no one else but the godly can do no wrong japanese community on that one, seeing as no other country had the game three days after the japanese release. (and there was only like what, 30...40 of we importers, which we all where just excited with playing the game rather than trying to cheat already).
    (X360)Alkaid, Tear, Pudd'n, Mad Dogg retired from 360 PSU for good
    PSP2: Alkaid, lvl 42 beast hunter. "Its my duty to please that booty".

I don't see this petition going anywhere.

I rather SEGA focus on making this an amazing game then try to make a connection worldwide.

That's just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne View Post
    I don't see this petition going anywhere.

I rather SEGA focus on making this an amazing game then try to make a connection worldwide.

That's just my opinion. Take it or leave it.
    If this really did distract them from making an amazing game in some way, which I highly doubt it would, I would prefer a mostly amazing game that gets updated regularly and lasts longer than a few years over a super amazing game that hardly ever sees updates and basically winds up being the same old stuff after several years.