Default Back after a long break need help

I have recently just picked up PSU on the xbox 360 again after a long hiatus. I have to say I am at a lose as where I should be leveling, and what equipment I should be trying to get my hands on now. I quit playing when the level cap was 140 and the MAX ATTACK G was going on so anything past that is new news to me and was wondering if anyone could be as kind to help me out with a very brief need to know basics of anything that has changed.

PS I am a level 140 beast 20 ForteFighter (wasn't around when the FighMaster was released so don't know if I should be using that or not)

was running some of the best equipment at the time but do not know if it is really dated luckily I have about 13 million meseta to play around with to buy things if anyone could give advice I would be very grateful.

Weapons
    Mugunruks each element but Lighting all around 30%
    Muktengek 25%
    Ank Dedda 34%
    Ank Zagza Each element but dark all around 25%

Armor
    Orpa-Senba Neutral
    Serafi-senba Neutral
    Cati skill PP save
    Orpad Gaurd

Xboxlive tage is Silo2006 feel free to add me

Armour wise for the time been just use the serafi-semba but get a kaos knight for the arm slot a stamina unit for the extra slot and anything that Will increase your mist for the head slot as for the body i would use anything that would increase your defence but does not cost a fortune. Looking at the weapons u have u should change to fi.ghmaster. As that excels in those weapons

If your pa are not at 40 you mite be better staying as ff for the time being but if you do i would consider using slicers as well
    Last edited by Dragwind; Sep 25, 2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: double post merged

Thank you, I took your advice and went Fighmaster since I had every weapon pa maxed. I decided to go Vijerina / Power ,Sori / Mind , and Hizeri / Stamina since I had some extra cash from running the event and it has been working wonders for me.

Yeah sounds good but cati / mind s would be better as it give 170 mist and the -100 tech won't matter.

Yeah I have been thinking it might be worth the 1.1 mil I bought the Sori / mind because it was 5000 meseta and I don't like to spend until I know I am making a good buy.