Default Is something going on with the SEGA boards?

I tried making a new account and I never got any form of activation mail. So I contacted them a while ago and I never got a response to that either. Anyone been running into the same issue?

I'm not getting any e-mails from them either, as I need a password reset. I sent an e-mail directly to [email protected] a day ago but still haven't received a response.

I'd imagine then being really busy, how couldn't they automate this? Still awaiting reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizeru View Post
    I'd imagine then being really busy, how couldn't they automate this? Still awaiting reply.
    It's more likely that the automated service is down. It could be a hardware or software issue that they're unaware of or unable to fix.

Now, 2 weeks later, no response as of yet. I'll remake the account with a different e-mail and see if they updated/fixed their service.

Outrider, most likely. Seeing as they had to redo the board in such a small amount of time. But you'd think they'd noticed if no new members would join for 2 weeks.

EDIT! Nevermind.

Currently there are two issues with the forums that users name encounter:

1. Users are unable to upload or change their existing Signatures or Avatars

2. Email functions of the forums, such as automatic updates, are currently not functioning. This includes password resets.

We're aware of the issues and looking to find a solution, presently there is no estimate fix date. Please have patience when waiting on fixes, we'll update when we know more.

Thanks!
    Received word that emails are fixed, it sounds like Avatars are too - bonus! Please post if there are issues with these two original problems.

thanks!
    This doesn't fix my issue as there is no option to resend the activation mail, but I will be able to create a new account. Powder keg will be happy though!
    Last edited by Mitz; Oct 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM. Reason: New info!