Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I miss ALGO!

Maybe one of those ships that fled made up the ruins which held a slowly mutating expansion fromdark force which created the new dark falz... i dont know what im talking about so dont flame

I think it would be great to see maybe an MMO that takes place in the Algol System. It could take place during the wars that led to Landale becoming King. Just a thought.
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181

The only trouble with that though, is that by that time they hadn't settled Motavia or Dezolis.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Probably the best time to set an online multiplayer game in Algol would be right after Lassic's defeat. The players could be bounty hunters working to clear Algol of monsters and dealing with a few remaining stubbon Lassic loyalists or whathaveyou.

(Noah is Lutz, damn it.)

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Who says we won't see it? Think back to E3'04. There was note of a Phantasy Star V there.

On 2007-03-03 23:21, Jonathan_F wrote:
    Who says we won't see it? Think back to E3'04. There was note of a Phantasy Star V there.
    Yeah- we've been playing it o.O lol. It came up as PSO 2? PS 5? PSU! In that it is both a new single player rpg and multiplayer online ARPG. Besides, I'm sure it will be a while before we see another truly new PS game.
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181

I still believe that the best chance to see a mutliplayer online Phantasy Star set in Algol would be pre-waizz landale. Thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of years before PS existed. There's a lot of time to explore between the sealing of the darkness, and it's defeat. Civilisation may have risen and fallen untold number of times before PSI even started. Look at how much Algolian society had changed just over the course of three games - a mere 2,000 years.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

I still believe that the best chance to see a mutliplayer online Phantasy Star set in Algol would be pre-waizz landale. Thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of years before PS existed. There's a lot of time to explore between the sealing of the darkness, and it's defeat. Civilisation may have risen and fallen untold number of times before PSI even started. Look at how much Algolian society had changed just over the course of three games - a mere 2,000 years.