Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Aww.. its really just 3 seconds away from checking and is a smoother way to check killcount for all bosses imo, oh well.

Very niice ^_^ I most of the time just hunt til mid way of Paru and if the arena isn't there I restart and skip the second half.

Sidenote: I should really get Norco to lvl 100 xD

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

It's just... I prefer to use the information I can get immediately. And yes, everyone's doing half-runs looking for them Clair dubs . Good luck on reaching Lv 100.

Added Norco's name to the ranks. And come on... someone out there must have more than 18 Humilias kills...

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Another thing is someone could lie about C+M kills, and Shanks can't check himself.

Quote Originally Posted by AtBHR View Post
    Another thing is someone could lie about C+M kills, and Shanks can't check himself.
    Ah, I knew I forgot to mention something. Yeah, there are trust issues as well. Then I'd have to get into saying "pics or it didn't happen."

Updated various numbers from tonight. I'll be able to log on earlier tomorrow if anyone wants theirs updated.

~Art by Daggart~

Quote Originally Posted by AtBHR View Post
    Ah right, that is true. Fair enough ^_^

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Huge Update. jonigavin has been added to the list, which I believe is a shared account between two different players. All sections updated with their accomplishments.

I'll also tag new players to the list with a *NEW* so we know why the rank ups were so drastic.

EDIT: Added another newcomer: DTR246, who has impacted all ranks (Except for max damage). Arrows were not updated as 24 hours has not passed, so Jones and Gavin keep their up arrows.
    Last edited by DoctorShanks; Oct 1, 2011 at 05:23 PM.

~Art by Daggart~

My offline ventures today might impact the rankings. We'll see when I join you next time, Shanks.

Last update for tonight. Added a total of 4 newcomers. All of which have had a great impact on the thread. (Sorry Grimhart).

~Art by Daggart~

Who in the world is this Jones guy? o_O
    And I thought I played this too much.

Also I just realized I'm near 200 kills of that stupid robot and I've still have yet to see a Milias Breaker or Tartaros Cannon.
    Last edited by Macman; Oct 1, 2011 at 10:18 PM.

All sections except for Combos and Failz updated. I planned to have a small update before going to school, but apparently AtBHR isn't taking it easy. Watch out everyone

Also, Ken now has an account on PSOW. Because of that I can give him a name on the list.

~Art by Daggart~