Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Longterm schedule for October 2011 - March 2012

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/...e=view&id=1488

Missions
    Weapon development missions
    * Proposed by the big three weapons makers of Gurhal, a "new weapon development project" mission is planned for release. This mission will be updated over a course of many months to allow for the development of new weapons for all 27 categories. Be sure to take part in this, as you will be suitably rewarded for your participation!

Training missions
    * New training missions will be added for new players who are strapped for time. These missions can be played only once a day. EXP and MP payout for these missions will be higher than normal missions. Their main purpose will be to help new players obtain items and level their characters.

New free missions
    * New free missions will be introduced with GBRs, etc.

Mission redistribution
    * Old ver.1 missions will be upgraded to AOTI standards and old event missions will be re-released. Not only will item drops be changed, but expect other modifications to the missions to make them a bit different from what you may recall!

S3 difficulties
    * S3 difficulty will be added to existing missions to offer up a bigger challenge!

Items
    New costumes
    * "Project CUTE" will introduce new clothes and parts designs to AOTI. Here's a sample of what's to come!

New items
    * A wide variety of new items will be added.

Collaboration items
    * Brand new collaboration items are planned. Stay tuned for details!

System updates
    New background music
    * New BGM will be added for new fields and event missions.

GUARDIANS advanced style
    * The 13th set of GAS customizations will be added.

Photon art balancing
    * Numerous photon art adjustments are planned, including some to PAs added with update 3rd.

Miscellaneous plans
    Events
    * An event with new missions to celebrate the end of the year is planned. Details will depend on player input!
    * GUARDIANS Chronicle 4th will breathe new life into popular event missions from the past!

GUARDIANS Boost Roads
    * GBRs featuring new free missions and new routes are planned. Also, a new experimental type of boost is planned for GBR missions!

Special weeks
    * Various missions with special bonus multipliers will be featured in upcoming special weeks.

Seasonal lobbies
    * Look forward to the usual seasonal lobby changes in the coming months!

Acrofighter in Training

D:!!! Why must you taunt us inferior 360 scrubs?! ;_; Also, dat "Double Chainsawd".
    Divine Shadow (Male, Cast) LV100 (HU LV10, RA LV10. Fg LV9, Ff LV14)

My jaw has fallen off.., omg!
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

Ya our oct to mar schedule is reskin reskin gbr no new weapons reskin and no pa balancing with no new arts .. Love it

Also look at how much they put into jp psu.... We might get lucky to know what is coming that week if that....

Clearly shows they don't give a **** about xbox 360 psu...

Some good news. Got a lot to look forward to!
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

RIP Wiz JP PSU & Blue Burst

Acrofighter in Training

Quote Originally Posted by Tawon View Post
    Ya our oct to mar schedule is reskin reskin gbr no new weapons reskin and no pa balancing with no new arts .. Love it

Also look at how much they put into jp psu.... We might get lucky to know what is coming that week if that....

Clearly shows they don't give a **** about xbox 360 psu...
    I'm going to say this for the 9 millionth time. The 360 has its limitations. If the required data doesn't exist on-disc, nothing new can be put into the game (which is why we're able to get PSP1 stuff, but not any PSP2 or original stuff). Until Sega agree to give us this content in the form of an expansion pack, then this is how it's gonna be. Sure, it's depressing, but that's shitty console gaming for you.

If they kept the EU/US PC servers up, then at least there would be no legit excuse for them (at least on that side) to not put the content in that version, and I'm sure within that time, the 360 servers would be a ghost town by now.

I think this means the 360 servers will not last long.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/...e=view&id=1488

Missions
    Weapon development missions
    * Proposed by the big three weapons makers of Gurhal, a "new weapon development project" mission is planned for release. This mission will be updated over a course of many months to allow for the development of new weapons for all 27 categories. Be sure to take part in this, as you will be suitably rewarded for your participation!

Training missions
    * New training missions will be added for new players who are strapped for time. These missions can be played only once a day. EXP and MP payout for these missions will be higher than normal missions. Their main purpose will be to help new players obtain items and level their characters.

New free missions
    * New free missions will be introduced with GBRs, etc.

Mission redistribution
    * Old ver.1 missions will be upgraded to AOTI standards and old event missions will be re-released. Not only will item drops be changed, but expect other modifications to the missions to make them a bit different from what you may recall!

S3 difficulties
    * S3 difficulty will be added to existing missions to offer up a bigger challenge!

Items
    New costumes
    * "Project CUTE" will introduce new clothes and parts designs to AOTI. Here's a sample of what's to come!

New items
    * A wide variety of new items will be added.

Collaboration items
    * Brand new collaboration items are planned. Stay tuned for details!

System updates
    New background music
    * New BGM will be added for new fields and event missions.

GUARDIANS advanced style
    * The 13th set of GAS customizations will be added.

Photon art balancing
    * Numerous photon art adjustments are planned, including some to PAs added with update 3rd.

Miscellaneous plans
    Events
    * An event with new missions to celebrate the end of the year is planned. Details will depend on player input!
    * GUARDIANS Chronicle 4th will breathe new life into popular event missions from the past!

GUARDIANS Boost Roads
    * GBRs featuring new free missions and new routes are planned. Also, a new experimental type of boost is planned for GBR missions!

Special weeks
    * Various missions with special bonus multipliers will be featured in upcoming special weeks.

Seasonal lobbies
    * Look forward to the usual seasonal lobby changes in the coming months!
    So...basically:

1) Great Arms Race 2 will be a big fest of rare weaponry.
    2) Training Missions is an excuse to add filler content for lazy players who want easy EXP and MP.
    3) New Free Missions? More junk to the catalogue. And more stressing GBRs with almost unworthy items, and ubers with drop rates less than 0.0005% chance.
    4) Mission redistribution? I'll rephrase that: They are S3ing deprecated missions nobody ever dared to touch before because nothing drops there.
    5) Project CUTE = Project Fanservice = Custom item contest stuff with a fancy name.
    6) New items on pics: Eternal Psycho Drive (red pwand), Double Strong Cannon, Ultimate Chain, and Twin Nanoblast Daggers (I should check the name again later...I dont recall at all)
    7) Collab items? Really? They will simply recycle clothes and weaponry from PSP2/i and rename them. They have permissions of the respective companies anyway.
    8 ) New BGMs? Yeah, there are a few BGMs from PSP2i lacking, like Dilla Bravas, Dark Falz Dios and Yaoroz BGMs.
    9) PA ballancing: AC and Retsuzan nerfing...nuff said.
    10) GC4...more crappy revamped missions where only noob luck counts to make it worth running.
    11) GBR new % modifier? Okay...I'll take it they will apply some extra boosting to a certain mission per day or some cheap stuff like that...or they will just be lazy and apply a secret boost according to the present party members (example: 4 members = +25% extra boost added to cummulative %)
    12) More Special Weeks: The void between events = Filler contents.
    13) Wall of text....!!! Yay!....nah, jk.

*breathes deeply* Nuff bitching for today, lol.

Acrofighter in Training

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    So...basically:

1) Great Arms Race 2 will be a big fest of rare weaponry.
    2) Training Missions is an excuse to add filler content for lazy players who want easy EXP and MP.
    3) New Free Missions? More junk to the catalogue. And more stressing GBRs with almost unworthy items, and ubers with drop rates less than 0.0005% chance.
    4) Mission redistribution? I'll rephrase that: They are S3ing deprecated missions nobody ever dared to touch before because nothing drops there.
    5) Project CUTE = Project Fanservice = Custom item contest stuff with a fancy name.
    6) New items on pics: Eternal Psycho Drive (red pwand), Double Strong Cannon, Ultimate Chain, and Twin Nanoblast Daggers (I should check the name again later...I dont recall at all)
    7) Collab items? Really? They will simply recycle clothes and weaponry from PSP2/i and rename them. They have permissions of the respective companies anyway.
    8 ) New BGMs? Yeah, there are a few BGMs from PSP2i lacking, like Dilla Bravas, Dark Falz Dios and Yaoroz BGMs.
    9) PA ballancing: AC and Retsuzan nerfing...nuff said.
    10) GC4...more crappy revamped missions where only noob luck counts to make it worth running.
    11) GBR new % modifier? Okay...I'll take it they will apply some extra boosting to a certain mission per day or some cheap stuff like that...or they will just be lazy and apply a secret boost according to the present party members (example: 4 members = +25% extra boost added to cummulative %)
    12) More Special Weeks: The void between events = Filler contents.
    13) Wall of text....!!! Yay!....nah, jk.

*breathes deeply* Nuff bitching for today, lol.
    You forgot the most important one of all:

14) The Xbox 360 server feeling inferior and scrubby.