So, I was playing offline with one of my friends the other day with Sil'fer, who had a Sange Yasha equipped. I decided to use HP Attack with it because it has 10 hp, so it would be pretty strong. Little did I know that when I did this, its current HP was set to 4, Drain triggered to gain 4 or 5 hp, and then the hp and ap switched back and I had somewhere around 8 ap this time.
I found this to be ridiculous, so I made a rather successful deck with it. All you really need is 3 Sange Yashas and 3 HP Attacks. I also use Ravanas and Grow Guards (which works great against stupid offline enemies, but online you could use the Grow Guards on the Sange Yashas), and you can use Mags or Barriers to fill in the extra 1-cost space. Since this only allows you to attack once, I would include Round Slays or other attacks with good multi range. I typically deal at least 15 damage per attack, and that allows you to gain 5 hp for your Sange Yasha. Overall, this is a rather consistent strategy (I almost always get A's or S's offline) that can both deal and recover large amounts of damage.

If you have any suggestions for making it useful, they would be appreciated, but keep in mind I am only CLVL 57 (sadly), so I don't have all that much yet.