Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

Still, with your maxed out character Pit, one would think that you could totally go for look over any stats now.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

Chelsie repca outfit awesome! shizuru isn't bad either.
    Susi
    Ship 2

How do I get these?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Troll View Post
    How do I get these?
    Only those with Infinity can buy these.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Yay... more free stuff that aren't IMs!
    PSO2 Character Information:
    Ciel Di'Mattrio: F Newman, HU75/FI75/RA75/GU75/FO72/TE72/BR75/BO75
    Thalia Fortuna: F Human, FO73/TE74/BR70/BO60

Quote Originally Posted by Saotome Kaneda View Post
    In my experience, every DLC weapon has been explicitly B-Rank, which in turn limits how high they can actually full extend to. Amaterasu is the 2nd strongest, stat-wise, rod in the game. Most full extended B-rank weapons tend to only reach the pre-grind strength of S-ranks, so you might be a little disappointed. The most you can hope for is good special properties...
    Some of the DLC absolutely blows regular weapons of the same rank out of the water pre-extend though. Shogai posts "reviews" of most of the DLC which includes comparisons to regular weapons. You can also see their stats on the Wiki.

Aside from Crea weapons, and some of the Kubara's, most of the DLC work extremely well for low level training, especially the ability to duplicate as many as you want. It saved me lots of time training characters to level 50 in Endrum Remnants (Nearly all lightning element foes) back in PSPo2 with the Gallian Earth Element DLC rifle. Of course now with Infinity missions and friend characters, training to the 50's and even the 100's a snap.

In the case of the various katanas, there's no better way to get katanas into a character build that's low level. (Reiken Arataka is pretty snazzy with a 100% Light Element Boost)

Looking forward to getting the two Ancient outfits, the rod, the VU, the costume exchange pack and the poster set. Not so enamoured with the doublesaber and the bow though. I like the two element weapon set thing they're going with here though.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Aside from Crea weapons, and some of the Kubara's, most of the DLC work extremely well for low level training, especially the ability to duplicate as many as you want. It saved me lots of time training characters to level 50 in Endrum Remnants (Nearly all lightning element foes) back in PSPo2 with the Gallian Earth Element DLC rifle. Of course now with Infinity missions and friend characters, training to the 50's and even the 100's a snap.

In the case of the various katanas, there's no better way to get katanas into a character build that's low level. (Reiken Arataka is pretty snazzy with a 100% Light Element Boost)

Looking forward to getting the two Ancient outfits, the rod, the VU, the costume exchange pack and the poster set. Not so enamoured with the doublesaber and the bow though. I like the two element weapon set thing they're going with here though.
    Dreadnought is the best DLC weapon for leveling after rebirthing imo.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Dreadnought is the best DLC weapon for leveling after rebirthing imo.
    You'll blow right past it in one Magashi. Anything DLC works.

Amazing. So we can actually make our own custom ancient mika/wynarl NPC to give to friends, that's quite neat. The addition of the free packs which allow clothing/parts previously exclusive by race is another plus. Guess I should save up for a PSN card, this is one of those DLCs that feel like it should've come as part of the game (the ancients one), but either way I'm just glad it actually exists.