Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Oh my. Somehow I completely forgot about this.

@AtBHR: It's probably just me. I dislike Trimates mostly because they're expensive (not likemoney matters much in this game anyway, and I like the ability to fine-tune my HP with Monomates and Dimates. What I mean by that is using a Monomate when I realize I've suffered more than 30% of my damage, and Dimates for 60% if I take a large blow. Even after a near fatal blow, bar the Dark Falz lazer of 1 hp, Dimate recovery is more than enough to bring you back into the safe zone in most cases.

I dunno, some people play their favorite characters, some people play for min/maxing, and some people just play for the enjoyment. Sometimes I forget that people have their own playstyles, and what I think I've been doing is merely offering suggestions rather than telling people what I think they should do (if the two can be considered different things ).

Sorry for answering your points in reverse order by the way. Regarding Accuracy, I too feel as if the magic number of 520 is a little too low in most cases, but 550 is also a very difficult number to achieve. For negative Accuracy PA's 600 is indeed a good number to hit. I had no idea that with Zalure you only needed 480 . . . I believe it.

I'm going to say this honestly . . . I do not have a whole lot of experience as a Hunter and Ranger since I've been a Force for more than half of my PSZ career. Anything I say about Accuracy and Photon Arts are educated guesses based on my little time (a lot of time in many people's eyes) playing with those classes.

@PSchiZ: I'll add that to the OP now. I've never known how to play a Force in Gurhacia Valley without spamming Magical Sign left and right, so this really helps even me.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

O.o i feel like such a noob, none of this is making much sence to me and i have played phantasy star since dreamcast!
    My PSZ friend code is: 1593-0975-9975, add me and message me if you want someone to play with.

My 3DS friend code is: 0731-4954-3286, if you are reading this add me and swapnote me if your interested in playing PSZ with me, i always have my 3DS on when i'm awake.