Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Once Edward said are servers are "Unique" this site turned into a war zone.

I thought i told you this....
    THEY HATE US
    It wont make a difference we complain.
    GET OVER IT!
    Last edited by Dhylec; Oct 25, 2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: merge

Tell that to the 360 players, if you can.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

HappyPenguin there's a quote button and an edit button. Please make full use of those features in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyote View Post
    HappyPenguin there's a quote button and an edit button. Please make full use of those features in the future.
    The horrible truth of the whole matter is... he's actually replying to himself, in some sort of bizarre bipolar power struggle for dominance over his mind.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    The horrible truth of the whole matter is... he's actually replying to himself, in some sort of bizarre bipolar power struggle for dominance over his mind.
    I'd rather take that than a bunch of ^_^s being shot indiscriminately with an Uzi.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Huh... When you put it that way...

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyote View Post
    Huh... When you put it that way...
    Yeah... if you read his last post carefully enough, you'll realize that it's actually his UNhappy side spontaneously popping out and posting-telling his Happy side to get over the fact that we hate him, even though in actual fact we love him
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

He's a Happy Penguin, but in reality he's unhappy with Sega's services. We have fell into a psychological paradox :0

Japan is pretty much an Island Nation of people who do whatever they want and practically don't give a damn about anyone else but themselves. After the Quake was over, they named around 50 people to be "Commended" citizens for their "actions" in the Quake. However, they forgot to thank the American and European support that entered the nation and prevented their reaction from completely melting down and consuming the population.

Culturally, I like Japan's History as its very different from most nations. Politically, however its amazing how those people are. There is a high level of racism and discrimination within their people.

You can have a foreigner hold a doctorate in a field, and they rather hire a person with a B.A who is a native Japanese than to deal with a foreigner. In fact their way of "appreciating" a person are them making idiotic statements claiming that "perhaps you should have been born Japanese" which that got really annoying....that when I could no longer take all the crap I pretty much put enough of them in their place in the social group I was part of in the real world.

I got tired of being in a group, being able to read, speak and write Japanese and being treated a second rate or third rate person within their in-group in MY OWN NATION and their level of racism and discrimination.

They take care of their own and care of themselves within their island nation. They create a product, then give it to a group for localization (which ensures you have rights within your own borders) and then apply minimum patches and try to entice people to join their servers where they have total control over everything.

This isn't just a problem with Phantasy Star, but since console games began you would always see stripped down non-Japanese versions that many took it upon themselves to learn Japanese to buy a non-stripped game.

My biggest problem with Japanese Gaming is that years ago I remembered downloading Emulators with practically ever Master System, Genesis, NES and SNES game in every language...and I when I played between American and the Japanese version...

Practically every single game had something stripped from it, and I don't mean just translation problems. It pissed the hell out of me, because when Americans and Europeans write a PC game, they not only update all versions to a standard, but the only time they STRIP anything from a game is when other governments order them to do so to sell them.

So its not "SEGA" but the "Japanese way of life" in which if you aren't Japanese or weren't born Japanese, You should have been born at all and you will be reminded of it....
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"