Question PSPo2 Infinity Database

Does anyone know who runs the English inf. wiki? (https://sites.google.com/site/psp2iwiki/home)

I reckon it would be a good idea, given that everyone can take screenshots, if this were editable by the community (or at least by more people).

At the moment, I feel that it has the potential to replace the google translated JP wikis - however, it has not been updated for some time, and most of it is just a copy paste of the stuff from the JP wikis.

If we get more people to contribute to this site, at the very least, we could post simple stuff like weapon screenshots, or better translations of weapon locations. Although most of these screenshots and locations can already be found in various threads on this forum, it would be more helpful to consolidate it all onto one wiki rather than searching up individual posts. We could even include stuff like tactical mission walkthroughs such as the ones mentioned in the threads here.

Also, consider that while an English translation is still being worked on, stuff such as weapon drop locations are not included in the game itself - we would still need to refer to the wiki for this info.

What are your thoughts?

Whoever runs this database was last seen on the GameFAQs message board for Infinity in the thread "Infinity Database" or something to that effect.

But like you said, the page hasn't been updated for some time.

I'd try tracking the person down on those forums if I were you. You're likely to find their contact information there.

I've done what you've advised, but cannot find his details (both threads are also closed, so bumping is impossible). I'll provide the links in case anyone knows how to contact this guy (Kyodesu):

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/60543...inity/60116388
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/60543...inity/60317362

I'll also post a new topic on Gfaqs and see if he replies.