Thread: !%#@ing BSOD!!!

I got this for the first time this morning at 2:30AM EST time. All my unequipped itmes were lost including;

OritiAgito
    Stag Cutlery
    Chainsawd
    S-Beats Blade
    Holy Ray
    and my Varahu Mag

Luckily I had my Spread Needle and Opa Opa equipped, or I woulda been even more pissed if I lost those.

What really gets me though is that afterwards I couldnt get back online. It kept giving me a message saying "Make sure your provider settings are correct". I kept trying to get back on for an hour, and I have stopped trying for tonite which its 3:30 AM right now.

If anyone knows if this connecting problem will be fixed or knows how to fix it, please tell me. Hopefully if I sleep this off it will be fixed when I wake up later on today.

I have gotten the bsod a few times, and every time i did what everyone says, i just waited, and it disconnected, and i logged back on without losing anything.

HOWEVER, don't feel complacent, because, there was 1 time, when the BSOD went to an immediate reset (screen went black for only a second or so and then it auto restarted the DC). In that instance i lost everything i was carrying that was unequipped.

So, don't think you are immune to bsod, because you gonna hate it when it get you.

Just goes to show ya, stop showing off items, and if your bank is full, get rid of some of it, dump it on a new charcter (make one)

yep.. why carry anything else with a spread needle?

I hate that... I lost an Agito to it too. And now my char got deleted, well, cuz the VMU pop out when it was saving... Never thought it would happen, but it did, so be careful. (How you ask? I was itching myself, then *BOOM!*, it fell off.. )

if bsod hits pull the phone line and wait for auto disconnect, my friend never lost anything at all...I never lost anything either...

and if you got the official vmu i can't even pull it out without straining my arm... pop out... to me thats a joke... but who knows...

Same here, but if the controller is dropped, the VMU can pop out, I HATE tugging that thing with my life!

NEVER TAKE MORE THEN 1 RARE WITH YOU WHEN PLAYING ONLINE!

use one rare when playing!
    never walk with 6 of your coolest weapons!
    anything can happen!

If i want to use a different weapon i just go back to the bank(yeah it takes longer,but i play save!)

To everyone that said dont bring all my weapons with me, well there is a reason I do that. Each one of them has a different Percentage to an element so I have one on me for each area. As for the other 2, well....just like Xbob said, those were for show