Default Of how i got a new Phantasy Star Portable for 2$

So this morning, i went to my crappy, little, local game store, just to check if they got anything new when between all the used games and crappy chinese 100 in1 ds chinese cartridges, and the fake branded R4 cards, i seen something i quite did not expect to find. A new, still sealed copy of Phantasy Star Portable ( I only got psp2 ) with a 2$ price tag.

I inquired the shop owner about it, and he told me it was just a crappy fake psp game he had found in the shop´s merchandise storage, that it was probably just some crappy, not working homemade 100-1 like the games around it, and then proceeded to laugh and joke about how stupid the fake chinese game makers were for not even being able to spell "fantasy" correctly.

I never ran from a game shop with my loot as fast as i did today

I unsealed and tested it, and it works perfectly

Last edited by Ifrian-x; Dec 3, 2011 at 08:26 AM.

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

I'm personally more curious about a store that sells branded R4 cards rather than a moronic shop owner that doesn't understand that not everything has to be spelled the normal way.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

Haha! I could imagine that! DDD We've all been there when we get something for nothing, and the only thing you can do is make haste!
    Infinite Love is the only Truth. Everything else is a Illusion.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Clearly the joke is on the shop owner, haha.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

This made my day. Like how my mom got a iPhone 4 at a yard sale for 50$ when the lady selling it said it was an old MP3 player that she didn't use anymore.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Heh, the seller's $2 "trash" is your PSP treasure. ;3
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

When you think about it, this really tells you how unknown the game is in the west. At least that worked in your favor.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    When you think about it, this really tells you how unknown the game is in the west. At least that worked in your favor.
    The sad truth haha.

That store sounded like it had a lot of character, too.
    PZ0 Friend Code : 3008-8179-4031

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    So this morning, i went to my crappy, little, local game store, just to check if they got anything new when between all the used games and crappy chinese 100 in1 ds chinese cartridges, and the fake branded R4 cards, i seen something i quite did not expect to find. A new, still sealed copy of Phantasy Star Portable ( I only got psp2 ) with a 2$ price tag.

I inquired the shop owner about it, and he told me it was just a crappy fake psp game he had found in the shop´s merchandise storage, that it was probably just some crappy, not working homemade 100-1 like the games around it, and then proceeded to laugh and joke about how stupid the fake chinese game makers were for not even being able to spell "fantasy" correctly.

I unsealed and tested it, and it works perfectly

such perfect use of that memeface, it's the exact face i'd say "have a nice day" in after i got my receipt from the dipshit.

I'd love nothing more to legally exploit Gamestop like that, from how bad they completely rip off the consumers and developers alike.