Thread: build question

Smile build question

I currently am a 178 Fightmaster with only double Agito's and serafi senba what wepons/armor do u guys recommend getting to beef up my character i currently have 5 goldbars on them and do not want to just throw them away on something that wont help me??

Xbox?

% is your friend at high levels, a 38% Carriguine-Rucar will beat out a 32% Carriguine-Rucar+ for instance.

For armour you need to keep your arm slot for your LKK, OPC or whatever you use (assuming not a Red/Knight, but it would be a good one to go with if you're a Beast, despite costing 110-150mil usually). I'd personally keep the extra slot if at all possible for a hizeri/ or red/stamina for +10... you need 21 to stop getting killed by deljaban megid. Vijeri/Resist is an option but then you're vulnerable to stuns and freezes (sleeps in dark missions are all but unheard of). Body slot for resists, then. Armas Line is the best choice, unless you can get your hands on a full set of 4 Sealed Swords and 4 Dragon Scales to unseal... for each Shijin. And an Ouryu to back it up. For that 150 extra ATP, I wouldn't bother and would just stick with Armas Line, which has more stamina.

If you don't have LKK or LPC, those will beef up every single weapon you use. LPC isn't great on FM, they already have increased PP usage so you'll have to use normal attacks to regen or carry a backup set of weapons to switch to midmission, as photon charges aren't always forthcoming in missions.

For weapons... if you only like double sabers, stick with them. Tornado Break (sword) will get better and better in the months ahead. The rest of the Fighmaster moves worth mentioning are either JP only... or just been made good on JP... so nothing to look forward to on that front.

just saying you might wanna get a decent axe and level jabroga it great for bosses also I'd get a spear rabado and majara are good for smaller enemies. swords right now are not the best but like Astarion said they will get better.

I suggest you try staying awake for more than 5 minutes a night and play actual missions instead of walking into walls every night. 5 Gold Bars doesnt buy you 4 these days. So cute you came to the forums to ask for guidance. Its like you want to be up and out of the nest, wings a flappin, Im on my own mow Mom!

Of course I know Hulk for anyone that thinks Im trolling him. Hes all growns up now...