Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Default The status of the podcast, for those who wish to know.

To start off, the delays have been mostly my fault.

My work life has really grabbed me by the horns this year. Simply put, it's been really hard to find the free time when I'm not tired. I've been putting in a lot of overtime due to an extremely successful season of orders at work.

As far as what to expect, here it is. There is still the interview podcast with Ruby (which is very out-dated and old by now) which needs to be edited and uploaded. It's pretty long, and so far I've cut the length down to about 2 hours. New episodes should be starting by Q1 next year, hopefully by January.

If you want to help in any way, I implore you to hassle me about the podcast, and to get crackin'. It's easy for me to go on for days without thinking about it due to how busy I've been (although it sits on my conscience often). Sometimes there will be a day or two where I'll be full of energy and ready to work on it, but it won't be on my mind at the time, and I'll forget.

So with this post, I raise my Standstill Shield and plunge into the East Tower to continue my Gi Gue hunting.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Dragwind; Dec 15, 2011 at 07:52 PM.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Hassle hassle hassle hassle.

*Can't wait*

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Talking ok

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    To start off, the delays have been mostly my fault.

My work life has really grabbed me by the horns this year. Simply put, it's been really hard to find the free time when I'm not tired. I've been putting in a lot of overtime due to an extremely successful season of orders at work.

As far as what to expect, here it is. There is still the interview podcast with Ruby (which is very out-dated and old by now) which needs to be edited and uploaded. It's pretty long, and so far I've cut the length down to about 2 hours. New episodes should be starting by Q1 next year, hopefully by January.

If you want to help in any way, I implore you to hassle me about the podcast, and to get crackin'. It's easy for me to go on for days without thinking about it due to how busy I've been (although it sits on my conscience often). Sometimes there will be a day or two where I'll be full of energy and ready to work on it, but it won't be on my mind at the time, and I'll forget.

So with this post, I raise my Standstill Shield and plunge into the East Tower to continue my Gi Gue hunting.

Thanks for reading!
    I'm glad you have a job. Hang in there.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

It seems to me that a lot has happened in regards to the podcast, but it's good to know that you at least still want to continue. I do think it's one of those things we should have (even if I'm not involved of course).