AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Default A Return Topic With FEELINGS!

So, some of you may recognize me, most of you might not, I dunno how this place has been since I last visited here on my account. You may recognize me as the guy who had that humungo-ginormous post-monster of a trade topic in the trading forum. Yep, that is I. I am Chaosmaster, and I have a story to tell you all of how I came back to this site this day, as well as a reward for those who read through it all...

(tl;dr version at bottom of post)

~~~

This morning, wallowing in lieu of how I've been getting bored of all the games I've been playing recently (to which I remind you that I have no access online on my old laptop, so I'm basically only limited to going places I can remember on local-use computers), and I glance down to the lower ends of my stack to see games that I had once played in the past, ones that I had very much known I had enjoyed through my years of handheld gaming. Harvest Moon DS, Kirby Superstar Ultra, SUPER MARIO 64 DS... and then my eyes came upon this, inbetween it all: Phantasy star Zero. I looked at it for a moment, remembered what it was, what I've done, and what I could only IMAGINE I could do at this point. So, I popped the game into my DSiXL, for good ol' times' sake.

At this point, I figured I may as well use the character I'm most commonly known to use, and the dungeon I'm most versed in traversing: IceQueenRika, and the Dark Shrine. Things were going swell. In fact, I was having a blast, solo'ing it for fun and actually getting challenged a bit as I stumbled and fumbled through the battles, as I had been away from action RPG's for a good while (I've been mostly playing general RPG's like Devil Survivor Overclocked on my 3DS, as well as things like SM3DLand and Cave Story). It was great, kicking ass, and getting my ass kicked. While I didn't die, I was still having fun. Until it got me from behind, out of nowhere, without warning. I was stunned by what was in front of me:

...the Coco Hut Pizzeria.

I had remembered about it, and thought I'd never live to see it again after I left PSZ. I almost cried in just the joy I got to meet the pizza girl again. So I quickly decided to check what she had in stock, to see if I was indeed as lucky as I would have thought I would, having stumbled on the Pizzeria for the first time in forever, on the FIRST LEVEL I played that day, and lo, my eyes came to it: 4-slotted Pizza Boxes. The amount of awe I had on my face was mindblowing, as my brain threw me back in time to the beginning of this game's release, when I had been infamous for the widespread distribution of cheap 4-slotted Pizza Boxes for community use. My eyes started to leak without warning, and with great feeling of triumph, I purchased as many of the item as I could, and walked out, with a smile on my face no Mother Trinity could wipe off. I smeared Mother Trinity's circuitboard across the deserted landscape and Dark Falz became a smudge of blackness across my hopes that I quickly cleaned off. While I got nothing good from the level itself, the feeling of having so much thrown back at me from something so little that happened made me realize, sometimes the simplest things are the greatest.

And that's why, in memory of my love for this game, I'm planning on making a little comeback; a reuniting of me and my love for this game, if you will. And, if online will allow it here, I want to invite anyone else who stil has faith in this game to join me as well!

I will be able to be online with this starting tomorrow, and all throughout the weekend, upon this saturday of which I will be hosting a special little get-together of sorts in mark of Christmas Eve, since I cannot use the internet here on Christmas, haha... and, on that day, I will be donating my gently-used rares for ALL to enjoy! That's right! My stash is going to be GIVEN AWAY to any and all who join me on Saturday! I will be available starting around 12pm until 10pm PST (12noon, Pacific Standard Time), except for Christmas Eve, which I will only be available until 8pm, and any who wish to join me, simply state thy name and friend code for me, as well as a good time to meet up if you would like to pre-plan a meeting with me, and I will add you as quick as I can, and the party can begin from there!

I hope to see many faces, new and old, as I play through the days, as they could be my last, and I want to make the best of it

I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

~~~

tl;dr version:

I'm back, and I'll be available all this week to play until Christmas Eve, when I will be giving away stuff from my trade topic in commemoration of Xmas. To join, post your FC, and a good time to meet. I'll be available between 12noon - 10pm PST, except on Saturday, which will end at 8pm PST. Happy Holidays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Once again welcome back! I might be able to join you for a short while tomorrow. No promises though, I have a flight to catch on friday morning and will not be back until the 27th(tuesday) xD

Also, prepared to get spammed by people who want to catalog your items xD

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Well, since I haven't played PSZ online in a while, I was thinking about hanging out online in a few more days to play with some people on PSZ. Now that I see this thread and that you have returned, I think maybe I would like to join you as well, if you don't mind. My PSOW name is "Ken-chan," and my PSZ friend code is 2322 9174 5742.

But if you don't mind me asking, what rares are you willing to give away on your get-together online on PSZ on Saturday...? I don't suppose it includes your elusive Yonohate In, lol. (Me and a couple other friends on PSZ (Eclipse5632 and RLbitClassica) are working on completing a silly "HUcast Trio Dream" we have made as one of our final goals on PSZ a month ago. I've got an Akatsuki In, Eclipse5632 has a Clair Doubles, and we need a Yonohate In for RLbitClassica to finish off this dream >_>)

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I am available to play PSZ pretty much anytime on Saturday. Does maybe 3:00 PM EST sound like a good time?
    Last edited by Ken & Robo; Dec 21, 2011 at 07:56 PM.

@Norco: Cool, any time in particular good for you and me to mee tup? :P

@Ken: Cool, I'll add you when I can; as for time, as stated above, any time in particular to mee tup, or just hit and miss luck o' the draws? As for the Yonohate In, I'm not really giving away anything from my list that's in my "Stash" section, however, anything else is able to be given away for free, and everything in my stash is tradeable for respectable offers! So, if it's not going to be free, you can try and offer for it. You might not be the only ones, though, so that'll be the only catch. Hopefully that answers your question. :>

@Chaosmaster - I don't think I have any plans on Saturday, so hopefully, I should be able to head online at 3:00 PM EST (I'm just picking that time, since like nothing happens here at my house at that time) to meet up online. I just hope nothing interferes with my meet-up time on that date...

Well, thanks for answering my question regarding your trade thread. It's perfectly understandable that nothing in your stash would never be given away for free, especially something like a Yonohate In. Well, I'll see if there's anything I can do to get some rares on your "stash" list (though the only thing special I've got right now that I'd be willing to trade includes a multi-parameter Dioskoroi and a Rika's Claw with only a decent Machine parameter...). There are a couple of interesting things I would like to have or catalog, such as cataloging your Lavis Kanon, since I need to do so in getting the last title in PSZ.

Awesome, though sinec that implies that I have to be there around noon here (since I'm PST), I'll have to make some arrangements on that... how about we try for around 12:30 or 1pm-ish? Just for extra clearance time to get ready and stuff. :?

And yeah, that's fine. I can let you catalog whatever you want from my list. I have every rare item in the game, so if there's ANYTHING you need/want catalogged, don't hesitate to ask. ;P

@Chaosmaster - Sure. That's fine with me. ^_^

As for stuff I'd want to catalog, I'm not into completing my item catalog, but the things I would like to catalog, along with (most importantly) the Lavis Kanon, include the Miyabisen (though that is something I would like), MAYBE the Maisen, the Fuuma Shuriken, and the Yonohate In. Thanks for offering to let me catalog some of your stuff. ^_^

Alright, sounds good. I can do that. ;P

Welcome back

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury