Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How many people on servers?

So I think today I am breaking down and buying PSU for X360 after my hiatis (sp?) from the PC servers. Plus I need a small break from CoD, so time to spend more money, lol.

So I was wondering about how many people are on the Xbox servers in general?

And How many people from PSO World play on Xbox?

And if anyone wants to play together this evening (after 6pm central), my GT: StevoLimeUkrin

more than 1
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

It's about a full universe in the evenings at the moment due to the event going on. However, I wouldn't advise joining anymore - it's only worth it if you have time already invested, new content is just a depressing, delayed and incomplete parody of Japanese updates. Added to that the population has gone downhill beyond what I thought possible. It resembles the demo now, with constant MSP trading, so many scammers you stand an excellent chance of being ripped off as you walk through the door, and I've even started seeing the nude pic sellers appear.

Sega does nothing about this. You can report things all day long and it won't help anything but your conscience, which is the only reason I still try sometimes. If you openly call them out about this lack of support they will eventually ban you from the forum.

And that's the reality of PSU in 2011/2012. Save your money, honestly.

well, i went ahead and bought the game. I did see alot of trading and scammers on the 4th floor. But I think the PS2/PC servers ended up that way anyways. At this point I am playing it for fun and a break from MW3. Besides, I already know what I want to do for my main character. Plus I will only have to pay for this until PSO2 comes out. Then I will probably will cancel PSU.

The main thing we never had on the PC/PS2 side is the Advanced missions. Try those once the event is over

Quote Originally Posted by bloodflowers View Post
    It's about a full universe in the evenings at the moment due to the event going on. However, I wouldn't advise joining anymore - it's only worth it if you have time already invested, new content is just a depressing, delayed and incomplete parody of Japanese updates. Added to that the population has gone downhill beyond what I thought possible. It resembles the demo now, with constant MSP trading, so many scammers you stand an excellent chance of being ripped off as you walk through the door, and I've even started seeing the nude pic sellers appear.

Sega does nothing about this. You can report things all day long and it won't help anything but your conscience, which is the only reason I still try sometimes. If you openly call them out about this lack of support they will eventually ban you from the forum.

And that's the reality of PSU in 2011/2012. Save your money, honestly.
    If I were playing this game I would:
    1) Find a way to scam the scammers
    2) Stop by and constantly ask them annoying questions
    3) Run around the floor they're on whispering to people "So and so is a scammer. Want to have some fun scamming them?"

I honestly am a bit disappointed SEGA is not doing anything about this.
    Maybe someone needs to capture this on video and Youtube it to shame them.
    Triton. At your service.

Scammers and spammers aren't much of a problem - just blacklist them.

Back on topic, if you let me know what sort of char you are making, I can probably sort out some starter equipment for you. A gift from another PC refugee

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I play on the 360 server every once in a while. The population is good enough that you can just about always get a party, and make some new acquaintances.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pob View Post
    Scammers and spammers aren't much of a problem - just blacklist them.

Back on topic, if you let me know what sort of char you are making, I can probably sort out some starter equipment for you. A gift from another PC refugee
    I'm alittle past starter now, lol. I remade my Human from PC. So right now I am a lvl 35 Human working on my ForteFighter, then I'll be doing Fighgunner, and finally FighMaster. The event mission has helped alot with leveling up both character lvl and class lvl.

The main things I am doing right now on the game are just lvling up and trying to get my Partner Machine Raised up so I can take it into missions. Plus I am on a look out for S rank double sabers, gotta get them to completely remake my PC character.

Well since you joined - this event lasts until the 27th, possibly it will get extended due to lag destroying the first week. My advice is hammer that mission constantly - to level 180 and beyond into GAS upgrades. It will feel like a grind but the money is good, and outside of events experience is a real chore to obtain.