Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Anyone still using mumble? I'm on it and no one's there.

I hope activity picks up when OB is online.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuujin13 View Post
    So here is a funny question haha for those of us who are old enough to drink alcohol, are you going to attempt to play this game drunk? I know I will, it has always been a experience with my other online games lol.
    I'd probably end up selling instead of buying. Not sure I want to have another drunk MMO experience.

>,>

What's mumble? I'd like to chat with PSO fans but if it's empty I won't bother with it. Is it like ventrilo? I never used teamspeak before either.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    What's mumble? I'd like to chat with PSO fans but if it's empty I won't bother with it. Is it like ventrilo? I never used teamspeak before either.
    Its a free chat client. I've never used vent or teamspeak so i can't compare, but mumble is really good. Depending on what server you connect to, there are channels/parties that you can go into. That way you dont have to hear all 100 people in the room talking at the same time =]

Ok, i like voice chat, and is a pitty that the game doesn't have it, so i registered on mumble now, and did some voice checking with Zoe, the only person who was online. Hope to see more people tomorrow!

So excited for this!! I have been waiting to play it since the alpha, but my old computer was too lame to handle it XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kise View Post
    I'd probably end up selling instead of buying. Not sure I want to have another drunk MMO experience.

>,>
    The key is to make sure that you mark all the items you dont want to sell or stay away from the shops and then see how long you survive either fighting in an area or talking to people lol xD
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic73510_1.gif
    Character: Rhal, HUcast

I am just installing mumble.This will be my first time using it.

1 hour and 30 minutes till Beta?

edit: when it starts, how do I play it? Is there a website/download? Please help :/
    Last edited by kushking; Jun 21, 2012 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuujin13 View Post
    So here is a funny question haha for those of us who are old enough to drink alcohol, are you going to attempt to play this game drunk? I know I will, it has always been a experience with my other online games lol.
    A few beers of course... I always have 1-2 beers when I stay up and play games with a friend on a late night if we're not spending the day away from the house. But drunk off my ass? never. I can't look at a moving screen when I'm really drunk, makes my stomach hurt... be glad your not the same way

I will definitely be more "amazed" at this game though. I probably could be charged with a GUI (gaming under the influence) of some sort, just not alcohol.