Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default PSU Lagging Still

Does anyone know if they plan on fixing the lag problem from the last 2 days, it is getting really frustrating.

Thanks

Alchemist Warrior

Angry

tth e pr ob ll em iiis stiiiii lll ha app eee n iing .............. sorry i was lagging there,I guess people still lag in RL.......and PSU........for 3 days straight.I wish i could lag out at work and not have to go,but this isn't PSU i forgot.......DUH !

Wow, I just came back after quite some time away, I was starting to think it was a problem on my end that keeps making me disconnect.

There's a thread on official but it's just people asking the same question you are, with little in the way of answers. I do intensely dislike Sega's tendancy to not describe what problems are, they're very secretive. Where I work our customers get a detailed report.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodflowers View Post
    There's a thread on official but it's just people asking the same question you are, with little in the way of answers. I do intensely dislike Sega's tendancy to not describe what problems are, they're very secretive. Where I work our customers get a detailed report.
    I've never been to their forums until today, and that's the first impression I got, no answers from official sources, seems like the "our business hours are: etc..." attitude, kinda like Nexon does over in DFO, rather disappointing, but not enough to deter me from a good game, yet.

I wouldn't care so much about this if it weren't for the fact that I pay 10 bucks a month to play this freaken game.

I heard someone say that Sega doesn't work on Weekends which is BS if its true.

Other companies that own servers will fix it the very day that something goes wrong.

But Sega does not because its a weekend?

How ridiculous...

What exactly is my 10 bucks going towards?

what it is theyre too busy beta testing a game that we wont see for 2 years or better rather then fix the problem with the one prople spend their hard earned money on...wtf seriously??

plus that its been lagging since the new update came along

Quote Originally Posted by ToCool74 View Post
    I wouldn't care so much about this if it weren't for the fact that I pay 10 bucks a month to play this freaken game.

I heard someone say that Sega doesn't work on Weekends which is BS if its true.

Other companies that own servers will fix it the very day that something goes wrong.

But Sega does not because its a weekend?

How ridiculous...

What exactly is my 10 bucks going towards?
    Yeah my problem with that is I don't work weekends either, so that's when I expect to play the game I spend 10$ a month on! Don't get me wrong I realize shit happens, but 4 days now the game has been unplayable it's becoming absurd. I would be embarrassed to appear this incompetent to my customers!

Seems SEGA forums are down for me...