Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Just join games with people around your level or create games and say "Level 60-70" or something. If you're gonna join a game, then press X to see who's in there and if you see level 100 gameshark cheaters, then don't join and find a new game. That's what I do...

And that is the very point everyone needs to understand.

For them to ruin your game, they HAVE to be playing with you. No way it can happen if you elect not to play with them at all or play private games that do not allow cheaters.

Anyone continuing this argument is obviously missing this key point.

Ok I've tried not to get personal all day as these debates are all in good fun. Now it seems that Ratsmack is a ratbastard! WOW big F*cking deal! Cheatin on a game! My god the world is coming to an end! I didnt say that I cheated in the beggining. So go to hell you piece of 15 year old rat s**t. You just dont get it do you? Your limited intelligence keeps you from seeing that the only true way a cheater ruins your game is by involving him or herself with you and your party. What kind of ***hole comes onto this board with the intent to personally attack someone they dont even know! Get over it you pathetic geek. Your kind ruins all the fun that is gaming. You feel the need to shout out and slam people simply cuz they dont agree with you. Id tell you to grow up but I dont think your old enough for that yet so I'll let it pass. What kind of gamer trys to get others banned from a server for cheating when they really arent doing any harm to anyone who doesnt want to be involved! Your crap! As for Gf's if you had any intelligence at all and respect for others you'd know that when you tire of someones company you move on out of respect for yourself and the other person, but you wouldnt know about that since your girlfriends still wear training bras. Your a bastard Ratsmack. You have absolutly NO clue about anything. Your the kind of person the runs his mouth without ever thinking about what he is saying. Just so long as you can be loud and obnoxious! Let me clue you in to something Ratsmack, I stated that my view on this was MY opinion and that was all but you found it nessasary to slam MY opinion. Did I say yous sucked? NO! Did I ever personally attack you until now? NO! Oh well I still think this if extemely funny since I've pissed of some kid with nothing better to do than bag on people all day! You know most people agree that cheating does suck but it's sad that you'd get soooooo pissed about something like this. Man go get laid or something and spare these boards and the people here your lame arguments and sh***ty attitude! Hey do you consider it cheating when I start a new char and give all my items to my buddy, then he gives em back to me when i log on with the new char? I bet you do! Your nothing but a sick control freak, that has to always one up everyone else to compensate for the size of your d**k! There that's it from now on I wont be arguing like this on these boards. I want to talk PS not this kind of crap

I want to also appologize you to all of you innocents people scouring these board having to listen to all of this. It wont be happening again!

Gamblor!

I am hereby publicly appologizing to Ratsmack!

Funny thing. I...am 15. Duh. Nice to see you're contradicting your own arguments one by one. First, personal bashing. That entire post was personal bashing. Lemme just say that I am sorry for the room that took up. At least make a reasonable argument, geez. And as for forcing my opinion on others...well, it ain't so. First off because it isn't only MY opinion, it is the opinion of every honest gamer (save for the people who don't really give a shit...don't really blame them, though.), second because you're trying to force your once-radical opinion on others. And thanks for the apology. And I agree 100% with gamblor!