Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Fun side project? Translate screens :D *Update #4* Skill Tree translations

So I was bored and I figured..."Hey I've got nothing to do...so why not butcher the japanese language with shoddy translations from a gaijin YEAH!"

Anyway in an effort to sorta spurn on those who can translate I'm going to place a list of screens that I translated. Clearly I'm the best man for the job!

My question is...

Are you a bad enough dude to prove me wrong??

Seriously though I'm awful.

Feel free to add more pics to the list with new images that could use translation.(I wish I could help more but I only had enough foresight to take this many screenshots)

Please feel free to translate whatever you wish and use whatever font or technique you want.

Skill Tree Translations

Vashyron for providing screens of the Skill Trees.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...3&postcount=19 Thanks to Eclipse5632 for translations

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...2&postcount=21 Thanks to Kanashimi

UPDATED!
    Thanks to Aiex+Spellbinder

Thanks to Kanashimi + Eclipse5632

Thanks to Kanashimi + Eclipse5632

Last edited by therealAERO; Jan 31, 2012 at 05:01 PM.

I don't have Photoshop. Also, I guess the reason why I haven't been translating stuff is because a lot of this stuff is potentially not even final, and therefore not really useful outside of this 4-day testing period. That and the fact that I'm too busy playing the game to take the time to translate. =(
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

I'm in the same boat as Eclipse. Busy, but sadly not because of the game. >.>

I translate for two jobs and for one of my classes at school. I graduate soon though, so hopefully I'll have time when the game releases.

I just figured whoever was bored right now(like me) could just spend a few minutes translating a word here and there. Maybe it could be a fun little activity before we can play again. It would really just be little things in order to make it easier to play for those who made it into the second alpha.

Wish I could help more.
    Last edited by therealAERO; Jan 30, 2012 at 07:12 PM.

I had a few minutes to spare so I translated the first one.

Just glancing over, sice のみ means "only" I think for 通知のみ using "notification only" would be better.

Thank you Aiex!

Spellbinder if it's not to much trouble please include your own edit Big or small it's all valuable!

Skill tree please, I think most of us want that!

I don't have a screenshot of that unfortunately my foresight was horrible! I am sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by therealAERO View Post
    Thank you Aiex!

Spellbinder if it's not to much trouble please include your own edit Big or small it's all valuable!
    Do you mean post an edited picture? I'm quite as tech savvy as I used to be, so I'm not really sure how to go about doing that.