Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

gotcha....thanks!
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Nice job on these translations, Eclipse.

By the way, do you have any idea how to increase the "levels" for certain skills (i.e. the 0/10 below the HP Up skill in the Hunter Skill Tree)? Does it require you to invest additional skill points into them in order to level them up? I was just curious about that.

Thanks Ken!

Putting points into a skill and leveling them up are the same thing. The images are all of "clean" skill trees, meaning no points have been put into them yet. Every class comes with one or two skills by default: every class has their dodge skill and Hunters additionally have Guard.
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

Alright. Thanks for the info. Eclipse.

*Craves to be a RAcast on PSO2*

Seems like there active skills in the trees, rather than just passives. I like. I can't wait to see the trees in the full game.

Cult of Cast Supremacy Raven5_1's Avatar

Can you complete the whole skill tree or is there a limit to how many branches you can follow/how many skills you can acquire?

Some of these sounds like abilities you'd need to map once you unlock them. I'll have to try them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven5_1 View Post
    Can you complete the whole skill tree or is there a limit to how many branches you can follow/how many skills you can acquire?
    I believe they have said that you will not be able to max the skill tree. Since we don't know the max level or how the skill trees will look in the final game, we can't say how much of it you can have at once. There's no limitation to how many branches you can follow, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    Some of these sounds like abilities you'd need to map once you unlock them. I'll have to try them out.
    Yeah, some of these are definitely active skills. It doesn't say anywhere in game which ones are active or passive as far as I can tell, but you can kind of figure out which are which by the description. Skills that I know or suspect are active are:

Hunter
    Step
    Step Attack
    Just Reversal
    Fury Stance
    Guard Stance
    War Cry

Ranger
    Dive Roll
    Just Reversal
    Weak Bullet
    Poison Trap
    Upper Trap
    Stun Grenade
    Bind Bullet

Force
    Mirage Escape
    Just Reversal
    Photon Flare
    Freeze Ignition
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

Thank you very much for this thread. This is what I mainly wanted from all the menus translated.

This is looking good, but I'm really hoping there will be more than this when the game is finally released. Hunter looks incredibly fleshed out, but Ranger looks like there could be room for more 'masteries'?

I'm also hoping that it's never really possible to max out all skills no matter how much you level, so each character is unique and you'll really have to make a choice.