Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Default The Final Giveaway: For New Beginnings

Well guys, I had a fun run, but my time is to be due here soon. As such, I have decided to pass on my PSZ-worldly possessions to any and all who wish to own them. However, as few select items I have decided to pass on to only those I have deemed worthy to own them, and as such, I have hand-selected a few who I feel would make the most out of my most-prized items. I hope that you all will use them much like I did, and that you will hold them as close to you as I did when they were mine. As such, the following people, please come to see me, so that you may claim what will rightfully be yours (if you cannot accept them in time, I will be forced to give them to whomever else claims them before I leave; hopefully they will be generous enough to give them to you after I have left)!

For my Psycho Wand, I bestow upon thee:

NeoLink and Midoori [claimed]

I have seen your aspirations and admire your dedication for the Force classes, and as such, I hope that, when the time comes, you will both be able to take full advantage of the power I entrust to thee, and use it not just for your own benefits, but perhaps the benefits of all you support and rival with. ^_^

For my 50-Hit Yasminkov M109, as well as my CelebLv4 M14 Missouri, I bestow upon thee:

KokoropG [claimed by Gunslinger for you]

I have hope for future endevours, and that maybe you will continue the legacy these weapons have paved for me in my past. While I am not completely certain these will be of MOST use to you currently, I am sure they may be useful perhaps to you later, or maybe you will one day find someone else that you feel may perhaps be more worthy. Consider it a test of faith that I will pass these into thine hands. ^_^

And for my collection of Gigas Romuli, along with my Clair Doubles, I bestow upon thee:

Sp-24 [claimed]

I have known you for a while, and while it might not be a new beginning like the others, I know that my blades will serve you well in your future quests, be they near or far. May you one day also find those who will be worthy of them once you are gone and done as well, and that they continue to be used as they had been in my possession. ^_^

And last, but certainly not least, the one who I have decided, above all, who will continue my ultimate dream, my legacy of Rappy Souls, and that I have utmost faith will preseve my final wishes of achieving my dream of having a completed collection of them. For my Rappy Souls, I present to thee:

joni(and)gavin [claimed by Gunslinger to give to you guys]

I have seen your true commitment to this game, and I have utmost faith that it will be you, if not anyone else, who will be able to fulfill my dream. For all your hard work and dedication, I bestow upon thee the greatest gift a Rappy-lover like myself could ever hope to give. ^_^

...Oh, but of course, I forgot to list a special one indeed... not one of the specific ones, but I admire that his secondary-owned group, Phantasy Star Zero Revival, has been able to grow, prosper, and flourish from where it once stood barren, a now brightly lit star of hope where once only the dark of night was seen. As such, for only your dedication at attending to this community's highest-regarded group of active players, I would especially like to present you, AtBHR, with another precious gift of my own... my prized blades, Akatsuki and Yonohate In! Perhaps you will use them as I will expect, from one who has seen so much and hopefully has yet to see so much more in the future. If you will not accept them as your own, then perhaps you can give my regards to Windancer, when and if he returns to his glorious creation, for how much it was able to grow from where it started, even under split parenthood, due to compromising circumstances... and I do hope he gets well, of course. LEt us not forget the important things. :>

And for all others whose names were not listed in this topic, do not feel left out! All I have else to offer you is available for the taking, and anything that you desire, you may aquire! Simply tell me here what all it is you wish you have, and you shall receive it! As it is for now, it's on a first-come-first-serve basis, so be quick to get what you want while you still can. There can be no turning back after I am gone... :<

Otherwise, I hope you all enjoy what I kept to myself for my own purposeless ends. May all of you, my friends, live your lives joyous and fruitful, even if it is not PSZ that it ends with knowing me, but hopefully only began with. May we one day all meet again eventually, be it PSZ in times unforseen, or another game along down the lines! Let this not be the seen as the end of something once seen as great, but merely the beginning of something new, with the potential to be so much better than it ever was before. I'LL MISS YOU ALL!

Reserved Items

[c] = CLAIMED

Mustache:

Eclipse Star+50, 0/0/0/36/34, Light Lv5, Cross Rave [c]
    Phantasma Gauntlet+30, 0/0/43/36/27, Heaven Lv3, Slide End [c]
    Twin Psychoguns+30, 0/0/22/0/15, Soul Lv3, Cool Style [c]
    Canon Bleu+30, 0/28/44/0/0, Ice Lv5, Crush Bomb [c]
    Al Azif+10, 37/0/37/22/31, Soul Lv3, Magical Sign [c]
    Miyabisen+20, 0/0/0/27/0, Light Lv3, Bright Sign [c]
    Zero Cane, 0/0/22/0/0, Life Lv5, Magical Sign [c]
    Zero Rifle, 0/31/0/15/15, Life Lv5, Flame Hit [c]
    Zero Saber, Life Lv5, Zeta Cutlass [c]

(And, since you have taken the initiative, I will grant you your side-request; if by sunday, I still have items that have not been given away, I will assuredly come to you or at least some other[s] to be able to take what remains to give away in the future. ^_^)

Rafael Pawaa:

Lavis Kanon+40, 13/0/27/0/42, Soul Lv3 [Target+1], Cross Rave [c]
    Eclipse Star+50, Force Ride [c]
    Red Saber+40, Draw Lv1 [Target+1], Force Ride [c]
    Blue Saber+30, Heart Lv1 [Target+1], Zeta Cutlass [c]
    White Saber+20, Risk Lv2 [Target+1], Force Ride [c]
    Akatsuki Fu x1 [c]
    Yonohate Fu x1 [c]
    Orgaclaw+10, Ice Lv2, Bite Stamp [c]
    Dioskuroi, Jell Lv3, Million Rave [c]
    Garland, Draw Lv2, Wipeout [c]
    Bangasa Jikomi, Light Lv3, Earth Bullet [c]
    Canon Rouge+50, Light Lv4, Wild Blow [c]
    Noble Cloak 4S [c]
    Divine/HP [c]
    Divine/Power x2 [c]
    Divine/Swift x3 [c]
    Divine/Mind x2 [c]
    HP Recovery Lv5 [c]

CelebLv3Ainsraiffe+30, 0/0/0/15/50, Over End [c]
    Eghesachs+60, 39/24/0/25/40, Light Lv3, Sonic Raid [c]
    Milias Sword+30, Stun Lv3, Dynamo Spin [c]
    Lv4Hadan Bite+20, 23/30/36/16/0, Bite Stamp [ET] [c]
    Stag Cutlery+70, 0/0/27/0/0, Light Lv2, Million Rave [c]
    Twin Brand+40, 34/0/35/0/0, Ice Lv3, Million Rave [c]
    *Twin Brand+40, 0/0/15/15/44, Ice Lv3, Tornado Dance [c]
    H44 Missouri, 28/0/29/0/0, Flame Hit [c]
    Liese Garland+60, 0/22/0/0/0, X Lv1, Mine Sneak [c]
    Lv3Neidaryl, 43/0/0/15/0, Earth Bullet [c]
    Celesta Laser+20, 0/33/0/0/0, Chaos Lv3, Earth Bullet [c]
    Tartaros Cannon+20, 26/40/14/34/29, Ice Lv3, Divine Ray [c]
    White Disaster+20, 0/0/35/26/0, Heaven Lv1 [Target+1], Rodeo Drive [c]
    Rika's Suit [c]
    Milias Frame [c]
    Octopus Suit [c]
    Hunter Shell [c]

ShapeSSB:

Gale Bringer+40, 25/38/0/0/0, Stun Lv3, Sonic Raid [c]
    Akatsuki Fu+70, 37/36/0/0/0, Heaven Lv1 Dynamo Spin [c]
    Big Hemera+20, 40/0/33/0/14, Zalure Lv3, Speed Rain [c]
    Lv5Acegalda, 36/0/0/0/34, Barrier Shift -------------------------- [don't have anymore]
    Lv3Morgenlote, 0/41/43/0/0, Tornado Dance [c]
    Zero Rifle, 24/0/0/45/0, Slow Lv3, Flame Hit [don't have anymore]
    CelebLv5Lavateinn+30, 53/0/28/13/0, Hollow Snipe [c]
    Rika's Suit [c]
    Divine/Swift x1 [c]
    All Resist Lv5 x1 [c]
    Radam Soul x1 [c]

HUcast Omega:

Milias Breaker+20, 0/0/33/60/0, Over End [c]
    Big Mobius+40, 32/0/44/43/0, Stun Lv3, Spear Rider [c]
    *Ajax+30, 0/0/59/16/44, Linear Shake [c]
    Yonohate Fu+70, 0/25/0/35/0, Risk Lv1, Sonic Raid [c]
    *CelebLv5Lavateinn+30, 0/0/65/0/0, Wipeout [c]
    *Yasminkov M109+20, 28/53/0/0/20, Heaven Lv2, Hollow Snipe [c]
    Mobius Plate 4 slots [c]
    Milias Frame 4 slots [c]
    Noble Cloak 4 slots [c]
    Keplar Suit 4 slots [c]
    Divine/Power x1 [c]
    Arkharz Soul x1 [c]

DoctorShanks

*CelebLv3Loneos+10, 0/0/0/50/41, Bright Sign [c]
    MesetaLv4Kerykeion+20, 0/0/45/0/0, Rodeo Drive [c]

Bolmack [claimed by Gunslinger to give to you]

Zero Rifle, 0/24/0/35/0, Stun Lv4, Flame Hit
    Zero Rifle, 0/0/35/0/15, Stun Lv4, Thriller Combo
    H10 Missouri+30, 0/0/0/0/47, Celeb Lv5, Quick Draw
    M&A33+50, 0/0/33/0/35, Ice Lv3, Mine Sneak
    M&A41+40, Hollow Snipe
    M25SE Missouri+10, 35/0/0/0/0, Slow Lv2, Hollow Snipe
    Twin Violets+40, 37/0/23/0/40, Heart Lv2, Cool Style
    *CelebLv3Crimson Vis+30, 0/0/0/52/0, Cool Style
    CelebLv3Crimson Vis+30, 0/0/0/0/40, Cool Style
    CelebLv5Nemesis+35, 0/43/16/19/27, Wild Blow
    White Drill x1
    Arkharz Soul x1
    Femini Soul x1

Gunslinger

H44 Missouri+20, Zalure Lv4, Flame Hit [c]

If anyone else would like something, feel free to tell me, and I will reserve it for you. Otherwise, it will be given away to whomever comes to collect it before I leave, and will likely be sprinkled upon the new and desrving newcomers to this game in days yet to come. ^_^
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Feb 12, 2012 at 11:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

I thank you so much for what you have given us <3

Edit: I know of an Item that Midoori would much enjoy to have, but you've already given us so much, so please... If somebody else would like it more then I (Her) I'd like it to be passed to them. I also know that Midoori herself would not feel the will to ask of you any more then you've already done, for I could not do the same myself. This is why I'm speaking in her place.

anyway... the item I know she seeks is a Starlight... If you happen to have an extra, and no other person has a desire for it It would greatly honor her to have such and Item from you. Just knowing where it came from, such a great and generous person. It would indeed make it all the more memorable. Not just another pixalated item in a video game, but a true embodiment of a living breathing person.... an ally... a friend.

These feeling also apply to what you've already given <3
    Last edited by Neolink868; Feb 7, 2012 at 12:35 AM.

I do indeed have a Starlight wand, and a very specially aquired one indeed, for it too, like my Psycho Wand, has a high Accuracy Adjustment. For this, I will be brief, but will be able to meet me online here shortly? :>

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    I do indeed have a Starlight wand, and a very specially aquired one indeed, for it too, like my Psycho Wand, has a high Accuracy Adjustment. For this, I will be brief, but will be able to meet me online here shortly? :>
    I'll have her jump on now, and host (Unless you are) I'll also join, for I'd like to be there too <3

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Could I get your H44 Missouri with Flame Hit and one of your Celesta Lasers with Earth Bullet, Chaos?

Ship 2 - Gatz

I'm sorry, but I have decided to add that (Yonohate In) to my specially-selected group at the last-minute... I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope you will understand. I specially-selected who received my last one, and it wouldn't have been as as just if I just gave away this one to simply whoever came to claim it first. D:

EDIT: Done, I have set the reservations for you Gunslinger. If you would like to make SPECIFIC choices, feel free to post them. Otherwise, I hope you will be happy with whatever you are given. ^_^
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Feb 7, 2012 at 12:50 AM.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    Otherwise, I hope you will be happy with whatever you are given. ^_^
    Much obliged mate.
    Last edited by Gunslinger-08; Feb 7, 2012 at 01:17 AM.

Ship 2 - Gatz

Chaos, your generosity and always kind heart will forever be etched in those you've touched.. Thank you for your awesome legacy of Rappy Souls! We will strive to complete your goal of 999 souls.. Please return one day so that we can present your collection back to you. Take good care of yourself and keep in touch if you can. Your wisdom, humor, and giving spirit will not be forgotten. You will be soooo missed. It's a sad day..
    PSZero: JONES
    FC: 3008-8894-5497
    "Dreams and beasts are two keys by which we find out the keys to our own nature."
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."

I may be too late already, but regardless, thank you yet again for such generous gifts! I sure hope that this isn't your last words as a PSZ player, I'd like to repay you for your kindness one day. ...And to just play with you, I guess. And to see you online in that chatroom...

Anyway, stay safe and have fun out there in the middle of an ocean! You will be missed here... Bye.