Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    In the heart of every child whit a tear on his face

thanks i gonna be on all the nite :3

Chao i wanna know if u have some big hemera or big mobius left o3o" i want a better spear

I don't think RAcasts can equip those, Bolmack...

aw u are rite ;_; i cant use them so im ok whit my grand chariot xD im just looking for a better melee weapon D:

Then if u have a frigiand or a celesta laser* xD lol

And looks like a rogue pulse or some handgun whit a cool PA gonna work for me
    Last edited by Bolmack; Feb 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM.

^ If you get a Celesta Laser, just be warned you will get people asking you to not use that weapon often. It has a Chaos element that causes random status inflictions including buffing the enemies to make them stronger. I know whenever Wubing uses that weapon, that's what happens with him.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Hey guys, as I stated on the group page, and as Chaos has already noted on the opening post, I will be distributing some items to people he couldn't connect with.

I work evenings this week, so if you could post here (after seeing that Chaos has delivered your items to me) with a time late at night or around mid-day, I'll do my best to meet up with you for the transfer. If not, I hope AtBHR and Dr. Shanks can help me get these items to you.

Ship 2 - Gatz

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Well, I tried to be able to play with you guys for my last fun day to spend here on pso-world, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be... I managed to connect with Gunslinger at least, so for now, he's carrying what's left to give out for my giveaway: my Rappy Souls (all 830 of them) for jonigavin; my M14 and Yasminkov M109 for KokoropG; and my many valuable guns, White Drill, and Arkharz / Femini Souls for Bolmack.

I really do wish I could stay, that all of this would be a dream I could wake up from and laugh about in the morning... but, it's just reality. I gotta leave, and the PSZ community had to be another part of my life I had to move on from for the time being. I will make sure that I come back, be it when I return from my deployment, or maybe in the time to follow, when most of us will have moved on with the good memories to keep us coming back for years to come. At least, I hope that's how things will be. We'll never know in these days, but that's at least what I'd like to remember about this place: no matter what happened to any of us, at least we were able to stay together, if not as rivals and just members of the same community, then as friends. I will never forget you guys, for all that you've done for me, and all that I feel I could've done for you all but never did! I hope that, some day in the future, I get to play with you all again!

To the "Phantasy" that will never be final, the "Star" that never fades, and the "Zero" that ultimately became the Hero, I bid all ye farewell, and that you will all live the rest of your days happy and together!

Everyday I'm Rappy!
    ~Chaosmaster00
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277