Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tanis0601 View Post
    (GameCube)
    Then we started dropping meseta EVERYWHERE. when we came back to our piles, they were gone.
    Ah that. The maximum (in PSO) number of items that can be dropped, whether at the lobby or on Ragol, is 50 pieces. I was spamming meseta when i learned this. dropped monomate as first, spammed, dropped to 49th meseta, then viola, you made your pill disappear.

"Play, kitty, play."

wow, I hope you didn't save after that

Episode 3:
    In an online tournament, during the set phase I used Legacy and then kept chatting with my partner until the clock ran out leaving me without any cards on the field (probably about where to set the high cost creature I had in hand).

What made it worse was that it was one of the few times I played in a tournament against another person and my partner was very competitive.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Hmmm, well I suppose I should post something here too.
    PSOBB:
    1.) When I first started playing I expected my mag to shoot lasers at Boomas.
    2.) I put a MND level on selfsame ma when it belonged to a HUcast.

Quote Originally Posted by HUmar Darkedge View Post
    Ah that. The maximum (in PSO) number of items that can be dropped, whether at the lobby or on Ragol, is 50 pieces. I was spamming meseta when i learned this. dropped monomate as first, spammed, dropped to 49th meseta, then viola, you made your pill disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin PSO View Post
    wow, I hope you didn't save after that
    Aand why would i save after having a pill disappear? Could always buy it.

Remember kids, the "Red Stuff" is worth not dropping

"Play, kitty, play."

I think he means me. and yeah i did T.T
    TURTLES

Back in the original my friend had lost all his stuff due to BSOD or one of those things. So after getting it all back for him we started going out on an adventure. As he got to a teleporter I zapped him with the resta+zonde bug with a huge smile on my face and caused him to BSOD again... He was mad at me for doing that. I was funny, but still stupid of me cuz I didn't want to reget all his stuff for him again ^.^

the very first time i played PDOBB i didn't know having the game type set at 'normal' was multiplayer. Went through the entire Forest as well as beating the Dragon on my own and spent the entire time wondering why it was so difficult. I proper face palmed when i realized there was a 'solo' option.

Casting a multi hit tech or a PB when surrounded

PSODC - Using an off-brand memory card and having it shit the bed on me a week after dinging 100 for the first time, and then using that SAME card on PSOv2. I now swear by first-party peripherals for any game hardware because of that.

PSOGC - Moving between lobbies with a few loose weapons (most valuable of which being a demolition comet) and getting FSOD.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic