Default wheres a good place to find truffles

hi everyone
    i was wondering wheres a good place in parum to find truffles like mad truffle and the other so i can trade for a bio panic P.O isnt that good yesterday i only picked up one truffle. and in one run in IG i got 4 so which is the best place to hunt them and what is the best rank.

Have you tried player shops? Should be about 1000-3000 meseta each for various types.

=Smidge=

ye but im low on cash too

I guess that happens too.

In theory, all places are equally best for collecting stuff like that. Preferably C rank, preferably someplace with a lot of area drops (trees, crates, bushes etc).

PC/PS2 or XBox servers?
    =Smidge=

1000-3000 for truffles?! Why don't we pick this SH!T up!?!?
    NiceOnes

Quote Originally Posted by NiceOnes View Post
    1000-3000 for truffles?! Why don't we pick this SH!T up!?!?
    'cause people are idiots. Also, even though that's the price in player shops (last I checked, which was quite a while ago...) they never sell 'cause, well, they're pretty much useless! If stuff never sells there is no incentive to reduce prices to attract customers. Stuff just collects dust.

But yeah, if he wants a Bio Panic room theme and he's on the PC side, I'll just give him one if he asks nicely enough. Got truffles out the ears...
    =Smidge=

I just made an article about this type of thing. Prices are way to high for a lot of this stuff. People stopped picking up vulcaline a while back, but you know what they are gonna be sad when those R missions come out and we all are capped at lvl 20 and need low rank A, B and C armors. I pick up everything in missions and I mean everything, once I get a stack in my bot I put them up for sale. Its not hard, various photons are now running in the 1000s of messeta because peole are too lazy to pick them up. I guess its their loss in some way because theyll just be paying out the ass later for them. If people would just pick stuff up the market might return to normal instead of the thousands you pay for truffles and other items, half the green items that drop are worth more than the money most creatures drop.

Default Truffles: Often found in the Habirao Forbidden Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuma-kun2 View Post
    i was wondering wheres a good place in parum to find truffles ... so which is the best place to hunt them and what is the best rank.
    In The Collecter, Yokus Melton has brief drop information for materials. The section for truffles says, "Often found in the Habirao Forbidden Zone." She recommends Hill of Spores and Dancing Birds.

Photon Harvest 1, story mission Ep3 Ch6, is in the same area. Also, the special boxes there have a good drop rate for Spicia, if a few KV of mushrooms are harvested . I recommend C rank difficulty.
    http://psupedia.info/Photon_Harvest_1

I sell Truffles and Berries all the time, so I think they're worth selling. I once sold 388 poison truffles for 3,880,000 meseta and 1,183 Sweet Smells for about 12,660,000 meseta. That's about 16,540,000 meseta I made from selling stacks of Poison Truffles and Sweet Berries. Poison Truffles are sometimes priced as the least valuable of the truffles and Sweet Berries as the third least valuable of the berries. NPCs sell Sweet Berries for 50 meseta, yet people still overprice them. Cold Berries and Hot Berries are priced as the least valuable berries, but picking up Ether Acid turns them into synthesis materials for EX traps which sells fast as Ranged PM food and to Protransers.

Open ALL those boxes up on Seed Express on C on the first 2 blocks.

You'll bleed truffles of all varieties in no time.

Hi all,

I realize this will get closed probably as it's an old thread. I was looking it up as i've been getting the items for Ryuhojido. Ended up being a much bigger shopping list (costing just under 120 mil) than I intended but I knew I couldn't afford Rutsularod anytime soon. Anyways mad truffles... i'd have expected JP PSU having such an aggressive economy and pricing that they'd be dirt cheap, i'm guessing this was a thread for xbox PSU. I ended up spending 35 million on a stack of them....yeah i'm lazy when it comes to hunting stuff. "Frivolous" doesn't quite cut it in this instance :P

Tifa
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display