Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Oh, I remember you all right. I remember a certain corndog incident as well, among many other times we indirectly shared on the PSU pc/ps2 servers.

It takes a lot to realize and admit one's own faults and mistakes, and it takes even more of a person to learn and mature from them. I believe it's something we must all go through at one point in life. For some, it comes at the age of 20, for others, 50 (not specifically, but you get the idea). We all grow differently and through different means, and enlightenment through nostalgia can be a wonderful thing. I've reflected on my PS memories many a time, I know that feel.

I feel I can relate with exactly what you're trying to convey here, as I've felt the PSO/PSU community has grown with me, and has helped me grow and mature through all these years.

tl;dr

Welcome back Drex.
    LOL. Oh my lord, man. I actually still have a photoshopped corndog picture that Soubrette (I wonder if her and Chelsea are still around) made for me as well as Zero did back in the day. Good times (figuratively speaking)

I appreciate the warm welcome, and hopefully our bonds back when the game was live on PC/PS2 weren't too sour; I certainly enjoyed the few experiences of grouping and chatting with you on there . Nice to see you're still an admin; well deserved, friend. Hope to see you on PSO2 (and I also hope there are Time Attacks there! :P)
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

I was sort of laughing to myself, looking at the forums and seeing all the old names I remember coming back with the advent of PSO2.

I admit, I'm a little surprised you took the time to say anything about ANYTHING from back then. Our experiences were a whirlwind of chit from all over, both good times and bad. There's some things I would never take back, and some stuff I wish never ended.

I don't have the energy to hate anyone truly. There's some I will definitely avoid but I'm willing to have an open mind.

Regardless, hey. Thanks for being part of the PS community/experience, I never thought I'd say that.

Thinking ahead, I doubt that PSO2 will be the... what's the word? "Event" that PSU was for us, but I think we can definitely make it enjoyable.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-